[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Increase the fines.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A very slight increase wont hurt, I think...
-Support
i don't support the idea , because it will make people who cop a lot more richer and new players more poor, for example:
Before your idea : i cop and i fine 5 people for 50 i make 250
after your idea : i cop and i fine 5 people for 60 i make 300
so it's one side advantage.
The fine list is fine at the moment.
Fines need to be increased with the intention to decrease the amount of reckless drivers. I support the idea as it will hopefully force people to behave more due to fines being higher.

..make the fines way higher or propose something else to improve the experience within the TC community (regarding gaming experience).
I'm divided between the two opinions.
Yeah, this can increase the amount of good drivers, as with the high fines, people will be more careful about driving correctly.
But, in the other hand, that will give an advantage to cops to earn money A LOT faster than regular drivers.
I think we need to increase prices of fines of Reckless driving, or Causing an accident for example.
By the way, some cops need to stop giving to everyone hig fine for no reason, but this is another big problem.
(2016-07-29 09:54)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]...some cops need to stop giving to everyone hig fine for no reason, but this is another big problem.

If you see any COPs doing this without reason its actually against server rules:

Rules Wrote:4.9.1. Variable Fines
Some offences can be charged with variable fines (low/med/high). When selecting a variable fine, all of the following factors must be taken into consideration:
- Severity of the violation
- Duration of the violation
- Repetition of the violation
Note: If the offence is "Failing to Stop", the Duration of the chase is already automatically accounted for. In this case, you should take into account only Severity and Repetition of other violations during the chase.
With increased fines everyone will drive properly and when everyone drives properly it will be harder for cops to find those who violate traffic laws. I don't think it will make cops richer immediately, people will be afraid to violate road laws infront of the police.
Yeah, i like the idea of increasing the amount of the fines. IMO +30% should be enough to increase. This might stop people doing things for which they can be fined for, but i dont think the amount of the chases would increase too. Do not do anything which is against the law then you wont be fined by "money hunter" cops. So its a +1 from me.
Apart from speeding and chase fines, it would be a yes from me. Chases, Speeding, Traps and especially all three combined are already very very high. You easily loose 2 to 5k in half an hour while actually having fun with a lot of cops. "Normal" fines could be slightly increased. Btw the decrease of the cardurability already corrected alot(regarding the statement that it is so easy to become rich), just that people didn't/don't notice so quick. So it is already harder to become rich than it was a year ago. And having a look at the stats, it's just around 20 people having a wealth over one million... out of how many active players? Doubt its a high percentage.
Added poll to see the outcome.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's