[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned for swearing/avoiding swear filter (Unban Request Denied by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've been banned while I wasn't on the server.

The reason for the ban was that some guy hit me - and others - quite a few times (I do not remember his username/nickname at this moment) without saying sorry, and it was getting rather annoying - so I kindly told him to 'f off please'

● Your LFS Username: matthias067

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-07-28 17:15:21

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I do not have this, as it happened while I was offline
● Replay Timestamps: Not aquirable

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I did not mean the 'f off' bit to come out as it may have - it was meant to be in more of a joking way. I should've probably thought about what I was saying, before I said it, as it is against the rules.

I apologize,
Matt
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Hello Matthias.

Given your previous offenses, with loads of swearing fines & warnings as well as a ban, i'm left with no other choice but to deny this unban request. Use this break to think about your actions and i hope when you come back you will think before typing something that is against the rules.

Regarding what happened on the server - i understand your frustration, but even if that was meant as a joke, i have no idea of knowing if it really was or not. If you see other users violating server rules you can contact any TC member that is online via !tc, or simply make a forum report.

Take care.
Ice

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's