[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Make the MRT much cheaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, the MRT costs 40,000. That is outrageous for a kart. At least lower the price to 10k maybe?
I agree but not by too much. Maybe 5k lower
No, it's a novelty vehicle and it should be expensive otherwise everyone will be driving around in one.
(2016-07-28 18:45)BP Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's a novelty vehicle and it should be expensive otherwise everyone will be driving around in one.
If that is the problem then reduce the price to at least 10k or so but require drivers to have at least 1,000 km on the server.
If I could remove the car. I would. As BP said it's a novelty vehicle that people use every now and then for a bit of fun. I don't think it should be made cheaper.
Technically it shouldn't even be available. It's not really road legal. Therefore it's not going to be cheap.
I still consider it to be a sort of make-believe motorbike, which we can't have in LFS W00t I would keep the price as-is.
Slicks are expensive, yo.
Now 500KM for 40k? Ehhhh, but instead of lowering price why not up durability?
Totally No. Then the tracks will be full of MRTs since it's affordable.
Personally I think that we need to let the MRT as it is now. Basically, if we add more durability or if we lower the price (which it isn't that expensive for a big funny slick go kart) then everyone will have one MRT.
To be honest, if we need to change durability or the price it's not on the MRT. :/
I voted no.
It's like lowering the price of a brand new GT-R R35, nearly everyone can have one, but the car won't be as "rare" as if the price was higher
Reference URL's