[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - toriboy (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): toriboy
Their in-game nickname(s): ™WsD~Tor

Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens and not apologizing after crash

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...jFabVBWbEU
Replay timestamps: 1:02:44

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (02.08.2016) about 17:00 (UK time). I was chasing BALTS. I crashed and stopped for a moment on road because of this crash. Then ™WsD~Tor crashed into me. He didn't apologize at least. After checking replay I saw that he was speeding a lot even if he saw my sirens in front. When my chase ends I was trying to talk with him about this crash (start at 1:08:13). But he started writing to me about how many kilometers I have driven in LFS. So I resigned and decided to write report.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This user has a history of having a bad attitude towards other uses, especially with ones who have just been in a collision with him. He does need to start learning some respect or he will get none in return.

The "cute" remark towards your driven distance is proof of this attitude as that absolutely no relevance to this situation.

toriboy will be banned for 3 days for his actions.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's