[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Map Change : Fern Bay : Fix this intersection please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This area is un-towable and can cause people to lose their trip, very very hard to get them tow'd from here especially if they are flipped, as it is classified as underground and insim cant place a ramp... marking "Dead zone" where you cant be saved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Untowable zone

Gives this error on attempting to ramp.
[Image: gOMmEps.png]

[Image: NeqhGrR.jpg]

Suggested Change : Remove the areas highlighted to haybales, or just an open spot. Area suggested for haybales/open spot

[Image: quS2P56.jpg]

Possible cleaner input with a small parking area... Although adds some Object Number, looks nice and petite... Small signs in entry of area suggesting low speed, and showing the speed limit of the are your are leaving to ( 100 zone, shortly 120 afterwards if continue straight to pits. )

Before / (multiple views) After /

If trouble viewing, right click : View image

[Image: Bi5TqYS.jpg]

Objects Before : 1772
Objects After w/ Parking lot : 1795

Car park in the middle of a junction like that? That's a no from me. But it's good that you pointed out that area though, I think something like a raised concrete slab should be placed around the center, or something to ultimately stop people getting stuck inside. Tongue

Edit: Car park isn't as bad as I initially thought, just looks a bit too cramped for what should be just a junction.
This area is un-towable and can cause people to lose their trip, very very hard to get them tow'd from here especially if they are flipped. +1
(2016-08-03 12:02)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Car park in the middle of a junction like that? That's a no from me. But it's good that you pointed out that area though, I think something like a raised concrete slab should be placed around the center, or something to ultimately stop people getting stuck inside. Tongue

I see your point that its a junction, its more focused on the "getting an opening".. The carpark is just an idea to fix the spot with some look to it Smile...
(2016-08-03 12:03)eregonv1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-03 12:02)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Car park in the middle of a junction like that? That's a no from me. But it's good that you pointed out that area though, I think something like a raised concrete slab should be placed around the center, or something to ultimately stop people getting stuck inside. Tongue

I see your point that its a junction, its more focused on the "getting an opening".. The carpark is just an idea to fix the spot with some look to it Smile...

Fair enough, good point.
Yep,i agree with ryu,i saw alot of people who accidently fliped into it (also me),so i think open it with haybales is good. Good idea Ryu Biggrin
(You should add a poll here)
I like the parking space idea, even though it isn't really normal for a junction Smile
Update : Poll added
There's a gap now to get out. Thanks for pointing it out Smile
(2016-08-03 13:20)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]There's a gap now to get out. Thanks for pointing it out Smile

Also the carpark is close to max-objects, so fixing this makes me happy enough, thanks for the stedfast reply/fix!...

[Image: H4z7lGn.jpg]
Reference URL's