[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request jarmilhonda (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS nick: jarmilhonda
Time and date: about 17:00, 7.3.2012

Hi all. First I would like to apologize for today's incident between me and the policeman. I will describe in a nutshell, what happened: I drove the speed limit and suddenly overtook me car chase. At that moment I knew that it was a cop car chase. Of course I was scared and I jerked the wheel, but unfortunately there went the policeman, whom I inadvertently turned. From me, of course, not followed by an apology. I was reprimanded and I took everything into account. Within minutes I was, quite rapidly in prostisměru and I overtook a policeman who chased another vehicle. I did not know. And before I could write something, I got banned. Certainly sometimes you also have a bad day. BCH So I once again apologize for this incident and ask you to repeal ban. Of course, any punishment take into account.

Sincerely jarmilhonda.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You first came up behind a chase, and spun the cop in that chase, out of your way and then passed the chase. You were told that passing chases is not allowed, to which you said "ok". Minutes later you then passed another chase.

Your excuse was "I only passed the chase, didn't follow it". So what don't you understand about "do not pass chases?"
I knew I was not allowed to go to a policeman who chases another car. I thought that if I go in the opposite direction, where nobody was there and immediately turn left, nothing happens. I did not know that it is not allowed and, of course, very sorry. Now I know what can and can not and once you read the rules carefully server.
You were told very clearly it wasn't allowed, and you even acknowledged that warning. Surely you knew ramming people out of your way was wrong?

You have been playing here since 2008, I think you've had a decent chances to understand the basic rules.
Yes, I understand the basic rules. I had a bad day and I'm so sorry. Your servers and I always love the free time he likes the game includes decent people. I promise to avoid these violations. I really regret it.
If you know what you are doing is wrong, why do it?

Unban denied.
Excuse me, I had a bad day. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I have always been on your server polite and cautious towards others. One mistake can perhaps forgive.
Everyone does make mistakes, that's a very valid point. But people shouldnt make the same mistake twice in 10 minutes, when it has already been pointed out to them that what they have done wrong.
I understand that I spoiled it for myself and that I will bear the consequences. Is there any chance of me to have the ban removed? It really means a lot to me. In every free moment I'm going to relax on your server. Thank you for your understanding.
Not this time.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's