[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:antonioexzip

- Time & Date of Incident:2016-08-06 16:26:23

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Today I got the ban because I " Intentional ramming " that I am not entirely to blame .PainB saw that I every round in that place I go across the grass and deliberately parked Is anywhere just to make me slow down . I think I deserved unban because it's on his side was deliberately provoking the incident because I was not able to stop the vehicle. The same as he the whole day was ruining the experience of gumball with setting speedtraps and ramming gumbellers (Otava) .
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Okay, I can confirm that you've taken that route quite a lot, and I acknowledge that PainB probably parked there to slow you down and/or prevent you from taking an illegal route.

However, this does not excuse the intentional ram which you had loads of time to avoid. You could have easily gone round him, but you didn't. You also did not brake. You accelerated into him with 100% throttle. The closing speed was approximately 80mph (taking into account wheel spin because of the grass).

Quote:The same as he the whole day was ruining the experience of gumball with setting speedtraps and ramming gumbellers (Otava) .

The alleged ram seems to have been reported. An admin will look at it. It isn't an excuse for you ramming.

Because you still haven't properly accepted responsibility for the incident, the request is being denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's