[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Please read it (Ban Reduced by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: gosha_094

● Time & Date of Incident 17:40\09.08.2016

● Replay / Screenshot Link: he isn't necessary
● Replay Timestamps: respectively

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello! I ask in advance me to forgive, I use the translator!
I incurred punishment in the form of BAN, for the fact that did not obey to the rule 1.7. Use proper language at all times. In my case it is "racism", namely the word "Niger"! It is very a shame to me as earlier already did me reprimand, the prevention. But, because of nonsense and forgetfulness I mentioned this word "N ** r" to one of players again. Reputable Administration of this cool project "I apologize, for non-compliance with this simple rule. I promise that I will watch the filter, and I ask to give me chance to be repaid!!!". Actually, in my address to the player there was no "racism", I replaced the word "man" with the word "n ** r", I already regretted about it, and once again I ask me to forgive! About myself, I am a kind, peace young man! This incident, I beat off crasher and not to pay to it attention, but when I was in pip-stop, crasher began to hit me, and not only me, then I to it wrote "N ** to r, what are you doing?" . As I already wrote above, I promise not to address people of this type more so! Only man.
I would like to receive an unblocking, I play only on the server - [TC] of city-driving!
I respect your work, I respect the carried-out work on rules!!!
Reputable administration, with my bad but nevertheless English, me was succeeded to pass a test for COP without mistakes, there was 0 mistakes!!!) I learned everything by heartSmile
Once again I apologize for my gross error, I ask to allow me before game on the server! I promise, in this section of a forum we will not meet any more!
I hope I conveyed to you meaning which wrote in this letter. Thank you for your attention, in time to leave here.
Yours faithfully, Marcinkiewicz Igor Igorevich!
Hello Marcinkiewicz,

As described in the PM I have just sent to you. Your ban has been reduced to 7-days.

Thanks,
TC Team.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's