[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I got banned a cop said i used SpeedHack (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i got banned for 5 min ago and he told me that i used speed hack tweak or something but i dont think the server have tweak enable so thats inposseble! I would like to get back on the server. Have a nice day!
Your thread should be formatted like this: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Also, does this ring any bells? 2016-08-10 10:54:42 UTC Two (Weston Park) mazerunner1337 DriftingFORLIFE : no im useing aimbot
LFSUSERNAME: mazerunner1337
Time/date: 2016-08-10 13:10
sceenshot idk how to get that.
My first time i joined was 1 day ago and i rly liked the server and this happend Sad
The gu y that ban me he told me that i used somekind of speed hack or sometihng but Pro tweaker is not enable on the server so i don't understand how thats posseble
+ I new so i think i should get one more try Heart

The aimbot thing thats was a joke but how can you have aimbot on lfs -.- I dont have hack
He told me i have speed hack and i said yeah ofc and aimbot like i did not mean it! it was like yeah sure ofc i hack but i mean i dont have hack

Please don't do this to me Sad I bouth lfs s2 1 day ago for play on this server Sad
LFSUSERNAME: mazerunner1337
Time/date: 2016-08-10 13:10
sceenshot idk how to get that.
My first time i joined was 1 day ago and i rly liked the server and this happend Sad
The gu y that ban me he told me that i used somekind of speed hack or sometihng but Pro tweaker is not enable on the server so i don't understand how thats posseble
+ I new so i think i should get one more try Heart
The aimbot thing thats was a joke but how can you have aimbot on lfs -.- I dont have hack
He told me i have speed hack and i said yeah ofc and aimbot like i did not mean it! it was like yeah sure ofc i hack but i mean i dont have hack
Please don't do this to me Sad I bouth lfs s2 1 day ago for play on this server Sad
Threads merged. I will get back to you later after I have investigated the incident with my team members.
(2016-08-10 12:38)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Threads merged. I will get back to you later after I have investigated the incident with my team members.
Im happy to see Sir
But how long did i get ban?
At the moment it is currently sat at a year pending authorisation to be extended permanently.

I might add that you may not hear from us for upto a few days, so please be patient and do not keep replying to this thread trying to encourage a reply from us! Smile
I would not take the time and make an account here on the forum and be on a thread and reply to it so it's a lot if I had speedhack I'm just saying that I 'm really sorry that I got banned without good reason ! So a unban would have been good , I have not done anything wrong
(I USED GOOGLE TRANSLATE MAY SOME ERRORS)
Thread locked until Management have looked into this.

Do not create a new thread.
You were clearly cheating/hacking so the fact you're lying makes it even easier for us. The ban is set to permanent.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's