[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Asking for a unban (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
username: sendewael

Hi,

I tried to get into the server about 10 min ago but it i can't get into it because the host refused connection.. And I don't know why this is, it's been a month or more since i started up LFS and I can't think of any reason why i should be banned.
I was always driving carefull without crashing or whatever neither was i in the - with my money so can somebody explain why i have been banned please ?

Kind regards,
Sen
Please use the correct format for your Unban Request. Edit your post using this form:

Sample Unban Request Wrote:● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I don't have a Time & Date of Incident neither a replay.
I only have a description of the problem.
I just checked the banlist and found this:

[Image: 1eb65b7bb5914276a8d4e14be5f13457.png]
Wow, what ?
Haven't been online in like 1-2 months..
Can i check the activity of my profile somewhere ?
Hello Sen,

I am the admin that banned you. You were banned for the following reasons:

1. Wrongsided and caused an accident on two separate occasions without apologies.
  2. Ramming a car from a pitbox at the gas station.
  3. Ramming into the back of a COP to try and get chased.

You were online on the day of the ban: 11/08/2016. This indeed is the first time in a long time that you have been on the servers. From the IP logs, I can see that you normally connect from Genk, Belgium. On this occasion, you connected from Veerle, Belgium.

Do you have any idea now that I have given you this information?

I would also like to point you towards the "Your account, your responsibility" policy:

[Image: 1zqyemw.png]
Hi Bez,

Thanks for the information.

Seems that somebody got into my account, but can't understand how..
Sad that this happened, gonna change my password asap.

I take full responsibility and understand why 'I' got this ban.
Hope this will never happen again because i've had great times at this server while driving responsible and carefull.

Kind regards,
Sen
Well, the IP you're using now of the forums is the same as when the IP got banned. So look closely around you.

But as said above, we do not grant unbans when the claim is that someone else has accessed their account. So you will have to sit out the remaining 8-days. Your unban date is: 25/08/2016

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's