[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban Requests (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: K.N

- Time & Date of Incident today

- Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/hpjn32y3edaqm4f/temp_mprssss.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: 19:53

- Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

hi tc members fisrt i want to thank you for this great server i realy enjoy it .. but today made me sad :( .. i think that was not fair a little bit because this is my frist action on this server and im new here , im here since week , i thought that was funny sorry for you shark joking with you .. i dont know the rules very good but after banned me i read it and i think now i know the rules and it wont happen again .. i hope you guys unban me and give me warning or less my ban at least

Regards,
K&N
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

I'm going to do a bit of digging before unbanning you. A few names that have been thrown around in the Arabic channel need to be investigated first.
(2016-08-18 06:42)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

I'm going to do a bit of digging before unbanning you. A few names that have been thrown around in the Arabic channel need to be investigated first.

What you mean about names ?
Hello Eyad,

After checking IP's, looking through countless linked accounts I now know you are actually TGooFR_LFS.

You have been caught ban evading again. You will not win this fight, we will find you and ban every account you ever own. Ban evading is not tolerated under any circumstances.

Feel free to make an unban request for TGooFR_LFS.

Good day.
~Bez

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's