[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: request unband (Unban Request Denied by Renegade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:zeez9238

● Time & Date of Incident: 12:32.75

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/q7i6mt...rt_ppl.mpr

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello ,

Server was in the problems of laggs and crashed all the players 3 times and more, and hit the brakes in the strongest , and I did not appreciate and stopped the strike, which came after came the comment from to server
Mistake me and i dont say sorry but i give him like a push and u cant banned me for that push Sad its injustice , because I was shocked that it is very light for the comment I had is why

and tc bez he is on the server while the problems of lagging in the server
please i requst unband for that lagg and give high acc, and comon its a little push i should say sorry but i forgett Sad

sorry if i have mistakes on my Writing

zeez9238

u can let the guy i rammed him he come and i say sorry for him, but the big acc is not for me, from the lagg and all the player he said what this lag, and btw, he stop in the middle of road and im on my speed and i cant overtake him theres a car incoming, and please its little push for his car, i should say sorry, but the big acc he let me forget Sad
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
im waiting him Sad
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Hello,

I'd like to start off by clarifying why you were banned. You were banned because you failed to apologize after plowing into a chase. You could have slowed and stopped if you were paying enough attention to the SIRENS on your screen, your setup did not help either.

Previously you have been kicked for ignoring sirens. You have only just come back from a 365 day ban not 2 months ago for provoking crashes. You were also banned prior to this for 7 days after causing a collision and failing to apologize, this is why your ban is 14 days this time. Hopefully you will pay more attention in future and apologize when you collide with others.

Just out of curiosity, do you happen to use any other LFS accounts on our servers? I will leave this thread open for your response.

Thanks,
-Renegade
yes i have another one is name

twix1

but trast me i will not join this week becuz im travlling,
and i didnt get any band after the 365 day, and im asking why is it 14 day,

i will not join for 14 day on tc servers, i will be intrested for the apolgize in the future

and thanks for it ☹️️
theirs a point u didn't tell me it :
the person who i hitted he didnt report me and i know him thats a new point u dont take ur mind for it, and the report he make it a diffrent man ?

if he didnt report me that will be ok, or if i dont get unband i will be spec for the all people and report who hit his frind and he get banned easly ?

the man who i hitted he dont know me, but i play with him alot like every 2 day, in the server and out of the server
I have reason to believe you are also associated with the account "kitkat1".

Even though you were not banned for towing someone after the collision, I will remind you that just because someone "knows" another, doesn't give them the right to break the server rules. Anyone and everyone found to be in breach of our server rules will be punished accordingly, so by all means "i will be spec for the all people and report who hit his frind and he get banned easly".

Since you're account "twix1" was banned for 14 days 2 moths ago for collisions with no apology this ban will not be reduced. Please take this time to read through our server rules and make sure you understand everything upon your return.

Thanks,
-Renegade
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's