[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball is over..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 5ZxxcdE.png]
Hello all,

It's been a fun two weeks of Gumball this year, lots of cruising and a gumball and a result we never imagined to achieve.

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate [Image: pl.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=Prodeje] [RDSR] Ravisk for absolutely smashing this years gumball. Not only did he win, but taking the record for the furthest distance driven in the whole event, taking the title from his fellow team mate, [Image: es.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=stanis96] [RDSR] Warrior.

Both of our Gumball teams did extremely well, you may well see us again at Christmas.

Moving on, [Image: jo.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=HonzaQ4] [RDSR] Asas has been promoted to M2, Asas was one of the dedicated cruising devil drivers and they certainly couldn't have done it without him.

[Image: jo.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=HonzaQ4] [RDSR] Asas Congrats Asas!

Unfortunately, [Image: de.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=bassliner] [RDSR] Greyzone will be stepping down from his supervisor role and moving back into M1 due to real life commitments.  I'd like to thank him for all the help he has given team, we really did benefit from it.

[Image: de.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=bassliner] [RDSR] Greyzone

Thanks,

~Lead
Congratulations and good luck Smile
(2016-08-20 16:30)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, [Image: de.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=bassliner] [RDSR] Greyzone

Thanks,

~Lead

The suspense is killing me... What what what?? lol Tongue
I think he was meant to remove that line; the actual line is above it lol.

Grats.
Congratulations to all of you!
Gratz and good luck! Smile
Congratz and Good Luck!
Congratz and good luck!
Grats guys and good luck Grey
And by the way, congrats Ravisk for smashing this gumball Smile
Congratz and good luck!
As I already mentioned you RDSR guys did a really good job at gumball this year. Well deserved!
Congratulations and good luck Grey! Smile
Nice one Ravisk and good luck Gayzone
Good luck to everyone!

[RDSR] did a smashing job this year, really well done to all of you working as a team (especially Ravisk!!) Smile
Good luck and congrats guys! You guys really did smash gumball!
Congratulations, guys! Smile Also best of luck to Greyzone Smile
Congratulations, good luck Greyzone!
Gratz and gl!
Congratulations and good luck! Smile
Congratulations and good luck.
Congratulations and good luck! Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's