[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + kookoo (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 3losh

Their LFS username(s): dmo3_Al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] KooKoo

Main reason(s): ramming his suspect

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yeho2a...amming.mpr
Replay timestamps:
01:10:42
01:10:33

Description of incident (inc date & time):
he didnt even tried to brake at 1:10:42 it was clearly Intentional ramming
Hi 3losh,

I don't know why you report me if this doesn't involve you but if you would like to play this dirty "report him to get him banned game" then I'm alright with it, if you know what I mean.

01:10:33 - This is not a ram, I only want to pin him on the wall and this will not flip him over or anything since the wall itself is large and he is blocked from the rear and from his front. This is completely legal it always occurs in pursuits when the suspect is on a wall.

01:10:42 - I rushed to pin him against those covered tire stacks but I never knew it would launch him like that! That's why I apologized immediately before busting. Honestly this is really a mistake it's very clear on the replay. Him being launched was not caused by me it was caused by the the objects itself. Plus, I wasn't even going that fast in order for this to be concluded as a "ram".

And his lag also played a role, I think.

Anyways, I am really sorry for my actions if the admin taking over this case deems it wrongful. I have been very very cautious on my copping for quite a while to make sure I sustain the cop license and it has been working. None of this was intentional ramming as mentioned. Instead, the only intention is to pin my suspect on the wall and this maneuver is always being done by other cops including 3losh himself.

Regards,
KooKoo
(2016-08-20 18:42)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 3losh,

I don't know why you report me if this doesn't involve you but if you would like to play this dirty "report him to get him banned game" then I'm alright with it, if you know what I mean.

oh hi kookoo how you doing bro ?

well the reason of reporting you is because honz asked me to do that on arabic channel
he was so angry after yours ram he was talking to you on arabic channel he thought that you are with us on arabic channel but he didnt get any response then i asked him what did kookoo to you he said he rammed me then i checked the replay and i saw that ram it was very clear , that is why im reporting you .

but please kookoo dont miss understood me i had many actions against you that i was could report you because of it and i didnt , last one today when you hit me and you didnt say sorry and when you tried to ram me when i was chasing dizzle , im here just for spend some fun time not to hate ppl and report them .. but the real dirty thing is when you ram someone just because you think he is noob and he dont know how to report , like what you did

much respect kookoo Smile
You could have taught him how to report, but it's ok I understand. I didn't ram him because hes a 'noob', I actually didn't ram him at all. It would be very stupid to ram with like 4 admins presence. Just proves my point again.

KooKoo
actually taught him but he faced problem with the register yesterday he couldnt register which that make me do it instead of him

(2016-08-21 05:07)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]I actually didn't ram him at all

[Image: 9HZ2FVF.gif]

you dont really think that was a ram ? .. if you dont this is horrible because you must did it with a lot ppl

3losh
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2016-08-21 09:56)3 L O S H Wrote: [ -> ]actually taught him but he faced problem with the register yesterday he couldnt register which that make me do it instead of him

(2016-08-21 05:07)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]I actually didn't ram him at all

[Image: 9HZ2FVF.gif]

you dont realy think that was a ram ? .. if you dont this is horrible because you must did it with a lot ppl

3losh

It's very clear in your .gif I tried to pin him and he was launched because of the object itself and not me. If I pinned him and busted him he wouldn't conclude this as a ram and report me, but because he was launched and flipped he got angry and asked you to report, thats why.
Hello :> .
Hi 3Losh, thanks for the report.

After reviewing the replay, I agree that this was a ram and is not acceptable in our servers. Lag only played a part in the initial incident which has not been taken into consideration into this report, however the second hit shows KooKoo driving into the suspect with full throttle with no intention to slow down.

KooKoo has lost his cop rights and will have to take training sessions in order to regain them.

Thanks once again,

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's