[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Username: -Roba-

Their Username: 4649
Their Nickname: EPC1005
Reason: Overtaking chase, obvious chances to slow down and let me pass. (43:24.XX)

Their Username: blobbin69
Their Nickname: Blobbin69
Reason: Overtaking chase. Asked him twice to give room for chase, he decided to overtake, I used "dont follow/overtake" bind 3 times as he started passing but he didn't mind and kept on going. (47:28.XX)

Their Username: S1cker
Their Nickname: HT S1cker.
Reason: Undertaking me, overtaking suspect, both dangerously, no apologies were given either. (57:27.XX)

Their Username: Paulw95
Their Nickname: [CSR] Paul [TOW]
Reason: Overtaking dangerously while oncoming chase (59:44.XX). Crashed into the chase, while trying to overtake, no apologies, blamed me for the collision. (1:01:31.XX)

Replay: http://speedy.sh/rF7MQ/Chase-r.-r.mpr
Roba,

The first thing you said I did wrong was overtaking dangerously ?
For me this is nonsens, I overtook the car verry closely, but it was far away from your side.

For the second thing down H1.
I was doing some things at the time, I saw you and your suspect driving there, but.. I did not see you where doing an pit, or slow driving witch caused it to be an heavy crash between all of us. Mentioning No sorry. Ive said sorry to you, If you din't get that personally, SORRY < there you go.
I was talking about you, doing an pit on my side of the road. You can look from both perspectives, and see I Shouldve slowed down as well, but you really shoulnd't pitted him onto my side of the road.

There was No intention of ramming into you neither your suspect because you both where on my side.

I hope this is clear for you.
When there was a collision where the suspect hit you wrongsiding flying me oob, that was completely suspects fault, if you look at the replay, I didn't even touch him when he went wrongsiding.

I don't pressure the wrongsiding on anyway I know it wasn't really wrongsiding but just put it as a sidenote.
(2012-03-09 14:16)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]When there was a collision where the suspect hit you wrongsiding flying me oob, that was completely suspects fault, if you look at the replay, I didn't even touch him when he went wrongsiding.

I don't pressure the wrongsiding on anyway I know it wasn't really wrongsiding but just put it as a sidenote.

If it wasnt you, and neither me, why and what are you reporting me for then ?
Please quote from my report what do you mean.

(2012-03-09 12:49)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Crashed into the chase, while trying to overtake, no apologies, blamed me for the collision. (1:01:31.XX)

This is where it was your fault in my opinion. Nobody was wrongsiding into you.
(2012-03-09 14:35)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Please quote from my report what do you mean.

(2012-03-09 12:49)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Crashed into the chase, while trying to overtake, no apologies, blamed me for the collision. (1:01:31.XX)

This is where it was your fault in my opinion. Nobody was wrongsiding into you.

As I said, I shouldve slowed down, At that time I was bizzy talking on ts and wasnt paying much attention to driving. Your suspect went wrong side going all over the place, I was to late hitting the brakes back there, as you can see I BRAKED instead hitting the throttle.

Im not going to replay my apologize to you anymore. Accepted it or leave it.
I cant see why this case is any different to all others. Paul, you ignored the sirens, absolutely misjudged whats going on ahead and crashed perfectly in the back of a chase. The rules say "slow down" and "give room for maneuvering" in such cases but I cant see either of them happened. Also, you could have simply evaded onto the grass to the right, eventually crashing into the red/white barrier but even that would have been the better option. And what "my side" were you talking about? Did you actually realize the chase was going the same direction as you?
Chuck, I allready said, I shouldve slowed down. I know there needs to be space for cops to do their thing.

I was talking on ts and din't had my mind straight on driving on that moment.
If you agree it or not, I did not see the cars swerving on my side.
IF you watched the replay, you couldve see I had ONE simple reaction when i saw the cars, SLAM ALL THE BRAKES I GOT !

Don't say what couldve happend, because this is what happend and how I tried to avoid an crash.
If my purpose was ramming, then I would not care about other people/ rules, Ram around, and specially not join CSR !

this is all I can say, you got my point.
How fancy you can make it, I can't help it, this is it.
Anybody on this please?
Be patient, the leaders are probally discussing.
Where'd you need leaders on this..?

And they would've informed anyway that "This report is being looked into"
Since chuck said he's words about it.

Then you should be Patient, Posting other posts won't help.
I was just asking if anyone had tim efor this report, so this wouldn't be forgotten.

And just saying leaders will only discuss about reports if the reportees includes a TC member.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

4649 - Didnt really make an attempt to interfer with the chase, slowed down and gave you room. No action taken. And he didnt even overtake the chase atall?

blobbin69 - He did slow down and allow room for the chase, however your suspect was going slow (And reversing at the same time), this user overtook leaving plenty of room and did it safely. No action taken.

S1cker - Warning has been issued as he has no previous offenses of this.

Paulw95 - As this user has come on here, explained himself and apologised, i will only issue a warning. Yes he should have slowed down, however mistakes do happen and concentration can sometimes be lost accidently. Although, i will warn him that any future offenses of this sort, may lead to stronger action being taken.

I will leave this topic open for a little longer in case any of the involved parties have any comments to make.

Thanks

Ash
Oh well, I don't remember anymore what happened there, and I'm sure you're right about that all, thx for looking into this.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's