[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request. (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Tylerrrr

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lawcb0...+tyler.mpr
● Replay timestamps:
18:55.76 - Insult and ram
21:05.79 - Rams a cop

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

"insult and ram": "go shove it" isn't an insult where I am. and this so called petty "ram" was my attempt at trying to get past him to initiate a chase.

another "ram" if you watch the reply with my dials on display you can clearly see I was going too fast for this said corner, there is no way I was going to be able to slow down at the speed I came down from despite what many may say. I ALWAYS apologise for hitting after the chases due to having a G27 wheel and the keyboard sits behind it so I can't easily access it during use of the wheel. In one month I'm going to be in and out of hospital due to the fact I have a tumour that's going to be operated on and LFS on this server is the only thing I enjoy and takes my mind of real life issues. My out bursts isn't because I'm an angry person it's due to other things in life always being there. I am deeply sorry for my actions in the past and please if I could get a last chance it would mean the world to me..

despite everyone wanting me gone please just ignore what they say and focus on the said report, I am truely a good person. Everyone says "Oh he always causes trouble when hes around" I don't. I do abide by the rules and stuff more times than I don't. it's the bad times everyone is focusing on because of who I am.

Provoking arguments: this is not true.
Lying: how do I lie?
Ramming: "ramming" as in accidental hits during chases?
Racist remarks: I made one out of anger.
Whining constantly: not true.
Avoiding swear filter: I always type like "fk" "fuk" when talking to friends on facebook so its not purposly avoiding.
Causing issues everyday he ever joins our servers: oh please this isn't true.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Ok thank you, please don't rush your decision.
Hi,

Go shove it is an insult. Period. I don't feel it really matters where you are from..if you use this aggressively towards anyone, they would take offence to it. Your URS history is horrible for insulting and language. You need to learn how to treat other people. We are all mostly here to have a good time and play a good game together. Whatever issues you are having in life gives you no excuse to treat anyone with disrespect in-game or outside of your PC.

I am not willing to fully unban you since you came off a 2 week ban not long ago. I am willing to reduce your ban to a total of 30 days on the following conditions:

-Read our rules carefully. Learn them, study them, and follow them.
-Be honest with admins when you are confronted about an issue.
-Stop avoiding our swear filter (we do not tolerate swearing at all).
-If you continue the same amount of behavior you have in the past, you will be banned for possibly 365 days or longer.

Respond here if you agree to these terms or not.

Keep in mind, Racism usually results in permanent bans.

-Dizzle

p.s. My keyboard sits infront of my g27 and I can respond promptly just fine.
Hi Dizzle, I do agree to those conditions. Before they do take place can it be thought about being removed all together please and then the next time I harass/insult someone or even be racist, for it to be a lengthy ban or even a permanent ban or something like that. I'm not trying to tell you how to do your role but just a request, please and thank you.

Also I wasn't specific sorry, I have a wheel stand along with the G27 so I still further back than most people. But I am willing to try even harder to be a good sport, I do love the community and the server, I have nothing against it. so if you could please think about it, it would mean a lot to me.

[Image: 8x18DaG.jpg]
Ok,

I am unbanning you. The first time you show behavior you have in the past, you will be gone for a long time. The rest of my previous conditions apply. Read our Rules. I can not express this enough. You will be on thin ice so I seriously recommend it.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's