[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: It's been a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been 3 years since I've been playing on TC, coming back makes me feel new with all the names I've never known! I'd like to thank the community and administrators for having me back! Smile

To those that don't know me, I've been a part of team AirAttack since 2012, I'm a big heavy metal fan, car and motorcycle nut and I work in events like theater, festivals and concerts.

I look forward to driving with you all (once again)!
Welcome back Smile
Welcome back!
Thank you, BP and S1!
Welcome back to TC.
Cheers, StreetFX. Smile
Wb! A lot has happened on those 3 years, so hope you enjoy all the new stuff.
I'm liking the license system for all roles - certainly will help in separating the capable from the not-so (and at least educating the not-so with the tests). And the traffic lights! It has definitely improved from when I was last about!
Welcome back, pal!
Welcome back
Hiya Seven! Welcome back Smile
Welcome back. No repeats please. Wink
Welcome back bud, been a while! Check out my radio show '[TC] Rocks' if you're into Metal; I play plenty of Rock on there. Wink
Welcome back brow Biggrin
welcome back
Welcome back mate :]
Thank you all!

@Pete - Wouldn't dream of it!

@Connor - I myself used to do a rock and metal show, next time I see you on I'll have to drop in. Smile

@Raaaaaaas - Good to see you're still around. Surprised you aren't a [GLOW] instead though. Wink
Reference URL's