[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My LFS Username is sambalang.

5 Days ago on the 19/8/2016 I was banned for "insulting", I was rammed around 6 times and it was starting to get annoying, I got a little to angry and i called the guy a "*Removed*" I understand that this was the wrong thing to do and I completely understand where i went wrong.
Unfortunately i don't have and replays/screenshots as I didn't bother taking any as i thought this would not result in a ban. I thoroughly enjoy driving on the server and this will never happen again. Please consider unbanning me as I love this server. Thankyou.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Hi,

My reasoning behind the duration of your ban was due to your use of a homophobic slur. I appreciate that you enjoy driving on this server, however the fact still stands that the words you had used will not be tolerated in any manner.

Should you find yourself being rammed or griefed by another driver in the future, you have full liberty to file a report here on the forum, instead of taking matters into your own hands and resort to name-calling.

I will be denying your unban request due to the nature of your slur, and your ban will be lifted on 01/09.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's