[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Rammed by a cop(Type R) (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:tristatron

Their LFS username(s):dmcmsn
Their in-game nickname(s):TypeR[COP]
Main reason(s):bad copping(ramming)

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8bJ_i...GxCSGgxTUU
Replay timestamps:1:27:51
1:29:19
1:32:55

Description of incident (inc date & time):2016/aug/24/ (not sure of time but early in the morning for me so 1am-6am)
-1:27:51- going on the wrong side then ramming my front left causing me to fly off the road, then blaming it on lag where no matter my ping in that situation he would of still rammed me in the same place causing me to fly off the road.
-1:29:19- I clearly start to slow down well before my turn and once again he just rams the side of my car
-1:32:55- Once again he goes on the wrong side and once again i start slowing down way before my turn and he turn into
me unreasonably hard (even if it was meant to be a pit as he said later) at the time he says sorry for it but later after the bust (1:49:50) he starts to blame my lag for it even though I was driving in a straight line, as you can see
from the replay my lag is not even that bad, the only time it affects anyone is when i get hit. Then saying not to complain about him crashing me because i lagged out (which i clearly didn't). This goes on and on as you can see from the
last timestamp.
You go flying when someone attempts to put you because you lag far too much. You then complain that people ram you when they have no intention to. They only hit you be because you lag and move all over the show. When I go to overtake you and put you and you brake check and hit the wrong place that's your fault I aimed for your back wheel arch but you brake check so I hit the front and then your lag makes you go flying.
I even apologised right after it but you still make report.
I'm not complaining about me flying i'm complaining about you hitting me. That was not me brake checking, that was me slowing down for the corner, I was planning to turn right onto the 1st corner not the 2nd,I didn't even see you where going to pit me. When you went for the pit it was clear you would miss my rear but yet you still go into me not even trying to slow down. Yes you said sorry at the time I noted this but after the bust you tried acting like it was not your fault and you are still acting like it was not your fault. ( I assume we are talking about 1:32:55)

Please be patient while this report is reviewed

[Image: 32396c9268.gif]

Hello,

For the sake of clarity I'm going to have this answer on two reports, posted exactly the same, as I reviewed both of these together. The reports are linked below.
Both reports will be discussed in the single response post.

Report - Type R - 'eregonv1'

This replay showed absolutely idiotic behavior which will not be tolerated on our servers.
Brake-checking a cop who is chasing you, causing a large accident, and then blaming the cop and threatening him with reports
is immature and provocative at the least, and these incidents will be accounted for in the final conclusion of the report.

Type R - to respond to your claim in the thread that brake checking 'isn't against the rules', I would like to direct you
to the following rules:

Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

Rules Wrote:3.10. Force
You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

I think it is not unfair to say that general rules still apply when you're in a chase, which would be a breach of 1.2, and it ties together with 3.10 - I have never seen cops driving with the kind of recklessness you were.
The fact you don't see a problem is in and of itself, a problem.

As for the original catalyst for the chase, I don't feel any need to refund you the fine in this report, as instead of treating it as an invalid fine, you fled the cop and made it into a chase instead.
If you feel you are entitled to a refund, feel free to make a Refund Request thread to take it further.

Rammed by a cop(Type R) 'Tristatron'

The replay in this report showed numerous ram-like maneuvers which looked completely like user error.

I am from Australia and have chased people from Saudi Arabia - in other words I've been in lag fest chases, and I still have never gotten up to extremely high speeds and sideswiped/rammed the suspect off the road - multiple times.
These incidents did not look like you even slightly attempted to calculate the maneuver, instead just using oblivious ramming.
The fact you don't even apologize for these (apart from one single incident) is also unacceptable.

After reviewing the URS history, there are numerous punishments for all sorts of behavior, including the exact same sort seen in these reports, which add to the severity of the punishments in these reports.

I will be imposing the following punishments:
  • 65 day ban - due to his provoking, immature attitude towards others
  • Cop right revocation - due to the behavior explained above in regards to force as a cop

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.

Reference URL's