[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Good textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link: LINK REMOVED
This arent textures made by me!!
Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvgxFhWgmUk
Most of you probably know this textures but in case somebody doesnt install it right away amazing textures by GR1JKEE.

Administrator Message by: Ash

Removed link due to complaints of potential malicious site.
Wow! Probably the best textures I've seen. Definitely downloading these!
Click the link, clicked to skip the adfly thing and I got pop ups and audio that said something along the lines of "your PC has been infected blah blah"

I'm even running adblocker, so I'm confused as to why that's happening but yea..

download link doesn't work basically.
(2016-08-24 13:08)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Click the link, clicked to skip the adfly thing and I got pop ups and audio that said something along the lines of "your PC has been infected blah blah"

I'm even running adblocker, so I'm confused as to why that's happening but yea..

There you go
Thanks, the OP link was just directing me to random stuff even though I'm running adblocker, just wouldn't download the files.
(2016-08-24 13:08)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Click the link, clicked to skip the adfly thing and I got pop ups and audio that said something along the lines of "your PC has been infected blah blah"

Im really sorry if this is what messed up your pc or something, worked fine for me with antivirus and also adblocker on so i tried to share it myb should of replaced the original link.... Sorry guys!
Reference URL's