[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New headphone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys! as some times you will saw me on server that i said my headphone is broken,so i am thinking about a new headphone that is under 100 pounds,what you guys suggest? Biggrin
Headphone with micro? Then, I would suggest a Turtle Beach PX22. The micro quality is good imo, and the headset sound is really nice. Not as nice as I already discovered with some Sennheiser headset but it's more expensive than a Logitech or a Turtle Beach one. I really like the "multi-channel" (?) thing on it, which I love, for example playing and having Skype in background, and setting the sound of it without having to go on volume mixer.
By the way, if you don't like the PX22, there's the Logitech G430. Pretty good one, for less than 100 pounds. That's the same for the PX22 btw. Biggrin
I recommend Tritton Kunai. Smile
Bose.
Is this a headset or headphones?
(2016-08-27 17:37)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Bose.

Extrem quality , but I fail to see them under 100 pounds.

Energy System BT9 are my actual ones , and Im in love with them. NFC, Bluetoth, SD space, 8speakers , its perfectly for listen music with great bass.
Wired or wireless? If you're going wired you can probably get better sound quality for a lower price.
For a good listening experience, I'd still go with the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x.
If it is a headset you are after and not just headphones I'd recommend the HyperX Cloud II's that I have
Logitech G430
7.1 Headset
Usually under 100$
I found out the choice of headphones is less important if you don't have enough power since they all will sound boring, ie if you just use the headphone-out from your PC.
I've got me this https://www.amazon.co.uk/LD-Systems-Chan...stems+hpa4
It was the one of the best buys I've ever done.

Currently I'm using the Turtlebeech, although I didn't like it in the beginning.

My little headphone collectionSmile (image from 2014) (Click to View)
(2016-08-28 06:00)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]I found out the choice of headphones is less important if you don't have enough power since they all will sound boring, ie if you just use the headphone-out from your PC.

If that's the case, low impedance headphones would be the best. Anything with an impedance over 30 ohms will not be driven fully with a weaksauce amplifier.
(2016-08-28 06:00)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]*Snip with Winamp 2.91 showing*

Old-School Winamp FTW.
um thanks for the suggest,my friend wanted to sell me a headphone that is not bad,but it is a lot lower then original price,the headphone is Beats Solo HD,it was 250 pounds in my country,and my friends sell me for about almost 200 lesser then original price,And i am happy with that,thanks for suggest!
Reference URL's