[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban victor_andersson790 (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: victor_andersson790

● Time & Date of Incident: nearly a year ago...

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Have no screenshoot
● Replay Timestamps: no replay

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: this is my third unban request! Ive tried to lie to get unbanned before but this time ive got no reason... I was wondering if i can donate 5-10 euro to get unbanned?
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse for the 2nd time. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) since this is your 2nd money abuse ban. However, these cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management.

We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.
so i cant donate 10 euro for unban?
Unfortunately you cannot "buy" yourself into our community. We will review the situation and get back to you about it. Please do not rush us either.
Ohh! Thank u for replie! I will wait Smile
Hello,

Having discussed your case internally, we have decided that you will be unbanned and revived today. However, you first need to read and understand this post, and then make a reply confirming this.

"Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: This is especially important because any subsequent money abuse bans are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server after you're unbanned, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Thank you.
Thank you so much! Ive readed those and understand the "revievd"

I will not swear, spam, etc.

Thank You again and have a nice day! Bye
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's