[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTA V PC - [TC] Crew Car Meet, Cruise 'n Stunt Races
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: GTA_V_PC_TC_Crew_Car_Meet_Cruise_n_Stunt_R.png]

Date: Saturday 3rd September
Time: 19:00 UTC+1
Teamspeak: ts.city-driving.co.uk

Join us this Saturday for the first [TC] Community Crew car meet in GTA Online, followed by a cruise around the map and some stunt race playlists to finish. We aim to get as many people from the community online as possible for this event however as the car meet and cruise will be more enjoyable the more people attending, we'd like to encourage you to invite your friends to join us, all we require is that you ensure they are aware of the rules surrounding this event and that you vouch for them not joining to mess around and ruin the event. Also, as mentioned above, the rules will be crucial to making this event as enjoyable as possible so we ask that you respect them as you would respect rules on the CityDriving servers.

The car meet itself will consist of everyone attending picking their favorite or best cars and bringing them to a pre-decided location, parking for a while and taking a look around at others cars while we wait for everyone to turn up. Once everyone has arrived and is ready to leave, we will set off on a steady cruise around the map, possibly with several stops for screenshots etc. After we've finished up with the cruise we will then be going on to some stunt race playlists to take us up until the end of the event.

The Rules:
  • Keep your explosives to yourself - A pretty self explanatory rule, don't use explosives or any kind of weapon at the car meet or during the cruise as all the cars will be in close proximity and chaos would no doubt ensue. Anybody who does so will be removed from the event.
  • No Killing around the car meet & cruise - Pretty much covered in the rule above but for the sake of clarity. This rule includes the killing of peds as we would like to avoid having police cars smashing around the car meet and chasing the cruise.
  • Use common sense when driving or parking - People are going to be parking their cars next to each other, driving close to each other and the last thing anybody wants is somebody causing damage to everyone's cars by driving stupidly. Accidents will no doubt happen, but do try to avoid them where possible by being sensible.
  • Listen to a [TC] if they ask you to do something - It may not be our server on Live for Speed but it's still our event and although it's unlikely we'll have to tell anyone to do anything, it's for the good of the event if we do ask you to do something, please know and respect that.
  • Anything not directly covered by these rules that disrupts the event negatively will lead to your being removed from the event.

These rules are to keep the event on track and to ensure it runs smoothly, we request that you follow them and expect to be removed from the event should you fail to do so.

We hope to see you there. Smile

[Image: 20160829231913_1.png]
Hello!
Sounds like fun, I will definitely join. Although since I'm rather new to GTA V Online I still kinda do not know my way around that well on how to join private servers and such. Would be nice if someone would help me out with that when it will be required.
Thanks!
Meet & cruise sounds fun. Didn't find much fun in stunt races tbh.

[Image: k20q3n8.png]
The stunt races are so fun lol.

Mouse, first join our crew: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8917 Smile

Also, add me on Socialclub: Rascar13. I can invite you to anything then.
I'm down for this
Who else is planning to join?
If im home i'll join
If only I had GTA V and a beefy computer ;(
2 pm for me.... Ill try to make it.
I'm there.
I will try to make it there too Smile
(2016-09-01 21:58)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]I'm there.

A little bit early Pete W00t Glare
(2016-09-02 18:50)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-01 21:58)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]I'm there.

A little bit early Pete W00t Glare

Wink
i'll join in, its about 17 hours away from the time of my post right?
Yeah, that is correct
We're starting in 2 hours.
We should have a session up at the time that crew members can join or you will get an invite. Just make sure you're online in GTA.
And join TS, even if you don't have a mic.
Shite, i was so into cities skylines, so i missed it Sad
Shikari decided to take a different route. ;D
[Image: Q4NRm01.jpg]
(2016-09-04 02:51)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, here's some shots from the event earlier, was great fun.

The best ones are at the top & the rest are in the spoiler. There's a few Wink

[Image: EEF3AC9BE144234A22C5911C3173BF87BB7D70E3]
[Image: 263B76E33DB5B9FED0289D32E8F2ADA63EA5A970]
[Image: 3E0E43B272BBCC3600B0E857C9C7A9F8033B611D]
[Image: F09AFF68B3CE6D3F4E7CCB39704F28E0F039B88C]
[Image: DDB1F0E57A41F2282F15FE7068057D82F6EA7C46]
[Image: 6A88AB85C28D93E67EE3430BD40392A3B88E2E99]

The rest Biggrin (Click to View)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's