[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: sinobad

● Time & Date of Incident: 30.8.2016, 13:25

● Replay / Screenshot Link: /
● Replay Timestamps: /

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I forgot to turn off VPN and it seems I was banned for 12h due to an ''account fraud''.
(2016-08-30 11:30)Sinobad Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username: sinobad

● Time & Date of Incident: 30.8.2016, 13:25

● Replay / Screenshot Link: /
● Replay Timestamps: /

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I forgot to turn off VPN and it seems I was banned for 12h due to an ''account fraud''.

I know I'm not a TC member but, you're probably unbanned now. In the future you can post here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=25 and put a code 1 unban request there and they usually get dealt with quickly.
Sorry about the delay in response. I have unlocked your account however I cannot currently access the servers, so you are currently listed as banned. However if you wait until 11:24:06 UTC, well to be on the safe side wait until 11:30 (so 35 minutes from now), you should be automatically unbanned Smile
Ok, thank you very much! Do I always have to turn off VPN when playin in TC? (Because of changing geolocations)
Don't use VPN when playing on the servers please
Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Reference URL's