[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Wrong Ban (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: LaHaine

- Time & Date of Incident: 09. March 2012; 21:42 GMT+1

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

I got banned for provoking accidents. A guy with the name miro was ramming me when I braked. I had to brake because a chase came in front of me. He rammed my back with full throttle. After that there was no sorry from him. When the chase passed, we was going on the highway 1 on Blackwood. I did some brake checks because he was near of my back. But he was just going with full throttle on me. I think it was 2 times. After that I droved away and he followed me. Now he was ramming me aggressive from the side into the barrier and drove away. I reported it in !tc and the admins reacted straightly. Now Josh checked the replay. He gots banned for ramming and me for provoking accidents. I cant do a replay because it was to fast, where I get banned. No time to save it.
I think that is not okay, how to ban people. I was just driving and others are ramming. In reallife if you brake for something and someone rams you, its not the fault of the braking one. So, please I wish to get unbanned. Maybe Josh got the replay. Thanks.

Big greets,
Rod
I am uploading the incident to YouTube now.

In a nutshell, you told us about someone ramming you, which we dealt with. When watching the replay I noticed you blocking him, brake checking and swerving in front of him. That is also against the rules, but more to the point, it's almost as bad as him ramming you.
But the first time I had to brake because a cop comes infront of me. He drove into me. No sorry? What is that? Then I tried to brake some times to check if its a rammer. And you, see it is. Not my fault if he drove in my back. When I need to brake, I will brake. He just was full throttleing and driving in my back. And I think 14 days ban is to much for that what I did. 3 Days Ban would be okay. Or a Unban would be better, but 14 days is a little bit to heavy.
(2012-03-09 21:14)Rod Wrote: [ -> ]And you, see it is. Not my fault if he drove in my back. When I need to brake, I will brake.

It is your fault when you brake for no reason, especially other than for the sake of causing a crash.

This is the incident itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRa4kCCMPmQ
Ye, how I said it. First time he drove into my back without a sorry. After that he was horning and I was braking. He droved into me okay. After that we drove on highway, I braked again (was a hard one, sorry for that) and then he speeded into me. Then I stopped with brake checking he just was ramming me.

Btw, nice soundpack, able to send me download over PN?
Skid sounds: http://www.mediafire.com/?9h98mnf7kvbih

Either way, you were blocking him and provoking the rams. You won't be unbanned.

Any further comments?
Is there any alternative way to decrease the ban days? 14 days for this, is to much I think.

Thanks for link!
No, looking at your past, 14 days is more than suitable.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's