[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [split]Some discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lol. The second A.D. does anything you people are the first to insult and act like children, and yet, if you do it, its all okay.

Respect all players applies on this forum, if you have an issue with it, leave or be forced to leave.

-Dizzle
If you're gonna post something on a public forum, expect positive and negative feedback.

As far as I can see, only ONE person said something that can be interpereted as an insult.
Saying, "you people" isn't very respectful to those who made comments without insulting.

-Aguywhoistiredofhipocrisy
If you feel as though you fall in line with the "people" I was referring too..

(2016-08-29 22:46)Dizzle Wrote: [ -> ]Respect all players applies on this forum, if you have an issue with it, leave or be forced to leave.
(2016-08-30 21:00)Dizzle Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel as though you fall in line with the "people" I was referring too..

(2016-08-29 22:46)Dizzle Wrote: [ -> ]Respect all players applies on this forum, if you have an issue with it, leave or be forced to leave.

AD is showing off gifs of him doing something that Chuck described as "pretty lame". If anyone's showing a lack of respect, it's him. The responses he's getting are both what he wants, and what he deserves.
@pik_d

The GIFs that were displayed are legit moves and I was just showing how powerful such actions can be, as they're allowed after reading what Chuck wrote. afterall this is LFS Gifs thread.

"If anyone's showing a lack of respect, it's him." - It's 100% my choice how I choose to play my pursuit. And I've done nothing against the rules. How am I disrespecting another player by using tactics to escape I'm allowed to use? The thing is, simply peoples refuses to accept that they got REKT. And peoples here at [TC]. Want to win every chase and ends up pointing out hate at the robber for using legit moves, let me quote this from an old thread:

Chuck Wrote:Some cops simply can't accept they got tricked. They moan instead, accuse of cheating, do reports, demand change of rules or layouts.

"and what he deserves." - Comments from both Spark / Thomas has no weight at all but to provoke a reaction / Fires things up. Provoking other players however falls under breach of rule 1.1. and forum rule 1.2

I'm not the first one who uses these moves and and yet, if you do it, its all okay.
I don't cruise, so I doubt I'd be using those moves.

I never said what you did was against the rules, and just because something isn't against the rules doesn't mean its not disrespectful. What you're doing is legal, but disrespectful.

Absolutely destroying someones car is illegal in most other ways of doing it, just not this one for some bizarre reason.

And about provocation, well... clearly your gifs provoked some people, so it seems you were first to breach that rule in this conversation.
(2016-08-30 21:31)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]"and what he deserves." - Comments from both Spark / Thomas has no weight at all but to provoke a reaction / Fires things up. Provoking other players however falls under breach of rule 1.1.

Are you sure? ;D
Quote:1.1. Multiple accounts per individual are not permitted.
Split to keep too much discussion out of the Gif thread.
Guys, just piss off flaring up forum threads. You are making yourselves look childish. AD has actually been alright the past couple of months and I can't see any reasoning to be being so harsh on him.

So, for the sake our own sanity, can we keep discussion in a thread relevant to the title of the thread? Let's not all get into a big fall out. And if you have any problems, PM each other Smile
[Image: stop%20swearing_zpsr12pytr3.gif]
Slightly disappointing that some members of the community feel the need to have this kind of discussion. It's not needed at all in fact and it simply ruins the fun that a gaming community should be.

Just to clarify, AD's maneuvers were perfectly legal and something cops are technically allowed to do as well. Always been this way. The cops could easily have seen it coming and avoided putting themselves in the position that allowed it to happen.

At the end of the day, this is a game and maybe it would be worth not taking it so extremely serious and just laugh about it when some crazy incident happens.

It's time you stop picking on AD or anyone for that matter. Respect each other and have fun instead.

End of discussion.
Reference URL's