[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban victor_andersson790 (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Victor_andersson790

● Time & Date of Incident: Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i dont know why i even got banned, i left the server for 2 hours and when i was trying to join it i were banned...! I dont even know why? Can someone say why ive got banned? Smile
You were reported here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=23671

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
i saw the replay and i remember it.

This is what i thougt he would do, ive never see a siren on my screen, but i knew that he was chasing someone but exact before i crashed in to him i were going to overtake him, then drive away! I did not know he were going to brake? i did not do it with purpose! Im sry! Can i get a new chance? becuase it was not on purpose!

and why i stopped after was to say !sorry, ive payed him then i drove away Smile
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Hi,

For the purposes of timestamping I will be referring to the replay provided in the report.

If we look at 6:20 in the replay, you will see the police officer and the chased vehicle behind you. By now, you should have had a SIREN display in the middle of your screen. As you had maintained relatively close distance to the police officer in chase, there would have been no reason for SIRENs not to be on your screen. SIRENs are there for a reason, it lets you know that a chase is in progress .

At the 6:31 mark, you were overtaken by the officer on your left hand side, and the officer comes directly into your field of view.

If you hadn't noticed SIRENs on your screen by then, surely the presence of an officer passing you with full sirens and lights on would have been a giveaway that he was in a chase.

Rule 1.5 Wrote:Stay away from chases.

Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for maneuvering. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

If we take a look at the wording of Rule 1.5, I firmly believe that your 3 day ban was justly placed.

You did not stay passive as a chase passed you, and you did not slow down and wait until the situation was over. If you did follow this rule, your collision would at least have been avoidable.

As it stands at the moment, you have failed to give me any reasoning for me to unban you.

I will keep this thread open for another short while if you have anything else you would like to add, that might contribute to your unban request.
Do i going to get unban or wait 3 days Smile? Im so sry about what happend and that will never happen again Smile
You will remain banned for 3 days. Your ban will be lifted as of September 3rd. I am glad you are sorry, and I hope that it doesn't happen again.
Im just wondering Smile
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's