[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report - aly3rbe (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: zeez9238

Their LFS username(s): aly3rbe
Their in-game nickname(s): [MED]MrDragon

Main reason(s): he blocked the roads on me while im running from cop, 2 times,

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/deawu9...Dragon.mpr

Replay timestamps: 1:48:50.75 first block and he use siren for no calls and after it ww on randabout - 1:50:8.37 the 2 block, and also ww to follow the chase - 1:51:10.88 he speeding and blocked for 3 time but i escaped before he block - 1:12:47.23 speeding

Description of incident (inc date & time) : first he block the road 2 times
first 1 he want to crash me, the 2 he complitly blocking the road, and he ask the cop if u need help ?, after i save the replay, i tell him why u are blocking the road he tell me the cop he want help, and the cop he didnt ask for help, and if they ask for help he cant help him so, he is so annoying me that time so please do your work [TC] members.

Please be patient while this report is reviewed

[Image: 32396c9268.gif]

Hello,

This user will receive a confirm-able warning due to his actions today.
This is based on his relatively clean past and no history of ever doing this sort of thing before.

The warning will elucidate what he is and isn't allowed to do in regards to his duty as MED, and also other related incidents seen in the replay.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.

Reference URL's