[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Um? (Unban Request Denied by Renegade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Tylerrrr

● Time & Date of Incident: good question

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: So I presume it was for me saying to kookoo to not be a c*nt after our pinkslip race. He DID NOT take offense to me saying this and did not want to file a report, yes I am aware Dizzle unbanned me on STRICT conditions but this was not a direct insult to anyone and all was good afterwards.

what I originally was going to say: I know I was talked to by renegade the other day and dizzle, this one honestly slipped out. I know this IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR IT but "c*nt" isn't that bad of an insult, I seriously am sorry and I have been obeying by the rules since I was unbanned. before anyone says, I'm aware a few of you have told me I'm on thin ice, I have accepted that and have been very careful since then. atleast I'm being a man an admitting to my screw ups.

just have a look at this history, have I not behaved close to standards past couple days?

P.S who actually banned me?

edit: if it's me calling one or two people a "doughnut" that's just a phrase for don't be silly or whatever.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Also just to add, No I'm not trying to make you guys look bad at all with these unban requests or giving me another chance.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
I was the admin that banned you. You simply cannot go around saying these things. It's quite obvious it was aimed at KooKooo. Even if it wasn't aimed at KooKoo and regardless if he took offense or not, it is simply not tolerated.

(2016-09-02 07:47)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]So I presume it was for me saying to kookoo to not be a c*nt after our pinkslip race. He DID NOT take offense to me saying this and did not want to file a report, yes I am aware Dizzle unbanned me on STRICT conditions but this was not a direct insult to anyone and all was good afterwards.

You were indeed banned for what you said that was clearly directed at KooKoo. Trying to say that this was not a direct insult is frankly an insult to anyone who has the ability to read. You will not continue to get away with using this language on our servers.

(2016-09-02 07:47)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]I'm aware a few of you have told me I'm on thin ice, I have accepted that and have been very careful since then. atleast I'm being a man an admitting to my screw ups.

You can't have been too careful since were in this situation. Just because you can admit you're in the wrong, doesn't make you exempt from our rules. You cannot do and say what you please and get away with it because you admitted what you've done. The fact that you know you're in the wrong and yet you still continue to behave the way you do is beyond me. If you know something is not tolerated, why do you find it acceptable to behave the way you do and think for a second that you can get away with it?

(2016-09-02 07:47)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]just have a look at this history, have I not behaved close to standards past couple days?

In a word, No. Regarding your history these last few days, you've received 2 warnings in one day, how is this behaving?

I was reading through your URS last night and in the 52 days that you have been around, you have racked up 7 warnings, that's on average one a week. You have managed to get banned 3 times, now 4. 2 of those bans are over 60 days.
You somehow managed to get unbanned last time on the terms that any more offences in relation to your previous warnings/bans would result in you being removed for a long time, you agreed. (Click to View)

I will leave this thread open for you to respond,
-Renegade
The over taking cop ones I was an idiot for yes. I apologized for those.

the conditions:

-Read our rules carefully. Learn them, study them, and follow them. - I have done this, but in a case or 2 no I didn't follow all..
-Be honest with admins when you are confronted about an issue. I've been honest on this.
-Stop avoiding our swear filter (we do not tolerate swearing at all). I've not avoided this at all.
-If you continue the same amount of behavior you have in the past, you will be banned for possibly 365 days or longer. I've not continued the same amount of idioticness.
-And I haven't made a racist remark.

Is there any point in me trying to defend myself or this ban going to stay in place anyway?

I honestly have tried hard, two silly cop mistakes and is this why I'm being done?
(2016-09-02 09:08)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]The over taking cop ones I was an idiot for yes. I apologized for those.

Again, you asked if you'd behaved these past few days. You haven't. And you're still acting like your behaviour is okay because you apologized, it really doesn't work like that.

(2016-09-02 09:08)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]the conditions:

-Read our rules carefully. Learn them, study them, and follow them. - I have done this, but in a case or 2 no I didn't follow all..
-Be honest with admins when you are confronted about an issue. I've been honest on this.
-Stop avoiding our swear filter (we do not tolerate swearing at all). I've not avoided this at all.
-If you continue the same amount of behavior you have in the past, you will be banned for possibly 365 days or longer. I've not continued the same amount of idioticness.
-And I haven't made a racist remark.

Not much of a defense here.

(2016-09-02 07:47)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]I know this IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR IT but "c*nt" isn't that bad of an insult

You cannot be serious? I'm struggling to think of something worse to say to someone...

Dizzle Wrote: [ -> ]The first time you show behavior you have in the past, you will be gone for a long time.

could this be any clearer? Do you honestly not understand?

(2016-09-02 09:08)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly have tried hard, two silly cop mistakes and is this why I'm being done?

You tell yourself that this is about your incident with chases, it clearly isn't. This is regarding your attitude on our servers and your approach with other people. It's also in relation with your disregard for our rules and the fact that you cannot behave for 10 minutes.

Your behaviour and language is simply unacceptable and upon your return, maybe you will be able to control yourself, everyone else can manage. I do not enjoy taking action against anyone, but you need to learn somehow. I will not be unbanning you this time around. Your other account "ifailinmanyways" will also be banned to match.

Dizzle Wrote: [ -> ]-If you continue the same amount of behavior you have in the past, you will be banned for possibly 365 days or longer.

You're banned for 180 days. You're lucky you're not banned for longer.

Maybe next time, use some foresight and think about what you're about to say before you say it,
-Renegade

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's