[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: MRT Income
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Suggestion is simple, raise the income for MRT (currently +1 without bonus). My reasoning is that it's not a very fast car (top speed at about 170 kph) I understand that it grips well, but it isn't nearly as fast as the other +1 cars (UFR and XFR) therefore I am proposing +2, if not +3 for the MRT. I am also curious to hear the reasoning for it to be +1 in the first place. Also please comment on why you voted for what you did.

I voted for +2 because I think it is fair, but I wouldn't complain about +3 Wink

As another point, the MRT is also 40k...lets face it that is a bit much for a go-kart. maybe a discussion here about that as well?
Well, I do like the idea, but i managed to get mine to 220km/h therefore, making it very fast and easy way to do KM runs and evade police (Hiding, quick turns ect)

Otherwise, i like the idea, but i do agree with the 40k price tag, lets be realistic, if it was dropped to what, 20k? Every noobs going to be driving around in a MRT like me to earn cash quickly and easily, it would be utter chaos.
(2012-03-10 02:59)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]...but i managed to get mine to 220km/h...

And just how did you do that? :/
A setup from setupgrid Smile
I think the MRT's price is good.. It already dropped from 50k to 40k from last insim.
(2012-03-10 02:59)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Otherwise, i like the idea, but i do agree with the 40k price tag, lets be realistic, if it was dropped to what, 20k? Every noobs going to be driving around in a MRT like me to earn cash quickly and easily, it would be utter chaos.

How long haven't you been on the servers, Knight? The KM bonusses aren't what they were before. You have to stick to the speedlimits to build up a little bonus for yourself. (Its going ALOT slower if you just keep speeding around)
Well, i was on the server like 3 weeks ago.
I would like to hear from some admins about this concept, if any are willing...or even anybody at this point.
If you like my opinion, you can have it - but you probably won't like it.

It was not long ago the MRT was introduced, with some degree of reluctance.
It didn't seem to 'fit' with the CityDriving 'image' or 'feel', in the same way the FOX wouldn't. However the argument was made that it could be a 'fun' or 'play' car (or toy as I would put it) for those rich enough to splash out on one.
It is therefore by design that it doesn't earn much. A design which it was hoped would make the sighting of these fairly rare on the track - but by no means an impossible feat to have one.

Don't think of it as a car, think of it as a toy for the rich playboys of the server.

Well, from my opinion, anyway.
(2012-03-13 00:29)Nitros Wrote: [ -> ]If you like my opinion, you can have it - but you probably won't like it.

It was not long ago the MRT was introduced, with some degree of reluctance.
It didn't seem to 'fit' with the CityDriving 'image' or 'feel', in the same way the FOX wouldn't. However the argument was made that it could be a 'fun' or 'play' car (or toy as I would put it) for those rich enough to splash out on one.
It is therefore by design that it doesn't earn much. A design which it was hoped would make the sighting of these fairly rare on the track - but by no means an impossible feat to have one.

Don't think of it as a car, think of it as a toy for the rich playboys of the server.

Well, from my opinion, anyway.

OK, that is understandable, but I think that +2 would still be better, not just for the money that you get when driving it, but because if you look at the price as well, the FZ5 is just as much, but is much faster. I myself think of the MRT as a play thing. But I still think that if you are going to throw 40k to a go-cart you should gain a bit more than you are.
I agree with Nitros on this one tbh.
I agree wiyh nitros also, this is not a car, it is a toy...
(2012-03-13 00:57)Boosted Wrote: [ -> ]I myself think of the MRT as a play thing. But I still think that if you are going to throw 40k to a go-cart you should gain a bit more than you are.

That is generally the point of the low income, to encourage you to use a real car more often.
Reference URL's