[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:

Their LFS username(s): 3losh
Their in-game nickname(s): 3losh

Main reason(s): Ramming, being annoying.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cfrvao..._3losh.mpr
Replay timestamps:
1:59:00
2:04:23 - He apologized before hitting but still; Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.
2:06:15 - Apologizes before hit but still; Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming. He did not brake I think and its clear theres someone coming.
[Image: 2i7l4hw.jpg]
[Image: chhu9.jpg]

Description of incident (inc date & time):

It seems alright to go driving super fast around the track feeling superior because you have binded a "sorry" already.

He's also bothering me about setups and all:

Not long ago I reported him for the same reason....
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=23107

Regards,
KooKoo
hi
hmmm .. again kookoo trying to ctach some small mistakes which its not deserve to be reported .. you have to understand this is a game for fun not for hate and report ppl

anyways lets enter the heart of the report

1:59:00 - i dont think that was my fault i couldnt see him because there was an object vision obscured and he comes suddenly which that was unavoidable
2:04:23 - i tried to kept on gras to avoid him but i lost my control wheels to him by hiting
2:06:15 - well here i think this is the real thing that deserve explanation .. while that moment i swear god i got dropped FPS which made me turn to him and hit him because i use mouse and its hard to keep control when FPS dropped , also i apologized to him twice and paid him like 600 euros , and i asked him if he ok and he said "yes im ok Smile" but after the repaly end

about annoying you were annoying me when you were talking with street about giving him directions and you said to street ill give you directions every time you chase 3losh .. actually i dont think this part deserve to be explained

also you gave wrong translation about " bshr amk " it means i dont care "the main meaning of it , not the literal meaning" .. actually you said " bshr amk" by yourself to me
oh hi 3losh how u doin bro?

The reason for reporting you is because everytime you are in a chase you always ram people on the wrong side and then just hit your bind. I think this is wrong.

but please 3losh dont miss understood me i had many actions against you that i was could report you because of it and i didnt, but when I saw this I think its enough because your doing it too often. please give me the right translation to bshr amk also.

For 2nd incident; you drove wrong way for no absolute reason so expect what will approach you. You are totally in fault here for holding the opposite lane without valid reason. It's not the victim's fault you can't control your car and decided to hit him.

I don't think for the last incident it needs much explanation, its a straight road where you can clearly see him in front of you and on the map. You only acted nice by paying and saying are you ok because of my presence, afraid of the complaint. If I wasn't present you'd just hit your bind and continue.

thanks 3losh Heart
how i miss understood you and you wrote this today ?

[Image: RQqSSJz.jpg]

btw do you think that action today when you were blocking and tc ras gave you kick for it was annoying ?
Didnt you want the same thing? I mean your last report you made it under the strong desire to get rid of me, right? You said to me in a PM you didn't even know him when in your thread you said he was your friend..

Administrator Message by: Ash

IMAGE REMOVED - DO NOT POST PRIVATE MESSAGE CONVERSATIONS
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
KooKoo,

I have banned 3losh for 14 days due to this report.

That said, I have also spoke to him about this little "feud" which is currently happening between you and him. It needs to stop. I do not want to hear of or see screenshots of any private messages between you both having little arguments either please.

You both need to keep your distances from each other when playing and stop communicating with each other unless you are going to be grown up and mature.

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's