[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report (Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 3losh

Their LFS username(s): kookoo
Their in-game nickname(s): dmo3_al7zn

Main reason(s): Disrespect siren + ramming cop with no apologize
+ intentional ramming with no apologize

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gwvc9a...oooooo.mpr
Replay timestamps:

00:16:50 - ww to chase he nearly to ram them (disrespect siren)
00:19:54 - 00:20:19 comming into traffic to ramming with no apologize
00:20:45 - ww and ramming with no apologize
00:29:14 - ramming with no apologize
00:33:52 - ramming with no apologize (intentional)
00:35:58 - comming fast to tarffic lights and ramming with no apologize
00:37:25 - ramming cop with his rb with no apologize (disrespect siren) (intentional)
00:39:18 - going through red lights and caused an accident
00:53:02 - ramming with no apologize (intentional)
01:09:07 - ramming with no apologize (intentional)
01:10:13 - ramming with no apologize
01:11:18 - caused an accident
01:19:18 - cutting
01:41:56 - caused an accident

Description of incident (inc date & time): 2016/8/25
also he was annoying me every time he comes around me he spamming this !L ‹‹‹‹‹‹MOVE /!\NOW/!\ MOVE ›››››› even i was parked at rb he were doing this for two hours
Quote:Description of incident (inc date & time): 2016/8/25

Why are you reporting this so late?

KooKoo can't reply here himself due to a forum warning. This is on behalf of him:

Quote:I want to say that the reason of his report is to get his revenge on me and to get me banned, this is unfair. He should've reported me earlier on the same day and I remember I couldn't report for something that happened long ago. He's keeping replays of me to get me banned. I don't like what he's doing to me and if his thread is eligible for a review by admins and will be taken into consideration, then, I have many replays of 3losh which I will submit and report him against for every single bit of mistake I find. If this report will be archived since it happened long ago, then I will ignore 3losh completely unless he does something directly to me.

KooKoo
(2016-09-04 08:28)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Description of incident (inc date & time): 2016/8/25

Why are you reporting this so late?

at that day i saved the replay because i was going to report him for spamming me
but when i check it the replay i have noticed that spamming was not showing on the replay so i canceled the replay idea .. but today i check it the replay again and i saw a lot actions that deserve a report

about kookoo is it fair when he keep an eye on me and reporting me for every single mistake i did that he is not involve of it he was watching me for a couple months and trying to catch some mistakes to reporting me and he got it ysterday also kookoo said by himself "i only want 3losh banned" on the server you can watch my screenshot on his report and this report is not against the rules
From KooKoo:
Quote:3losh is lying. Yesterday he said to Alex I will report KooKoo if I get banned. I have proof.

You're both looking for reasons to report each other, get into trouble with each other. Grow up, please.

3losh, you got banned for 2 weeks due to a report by KooKoo. Now you're simply trying to return the favour. We're not going to get involved in a faeces slinging match where you both compete to find the oldest replay where one of you screws up. I suppose the only good result from that would be the fact you'd both end up being banned. However, I'm sure neither of you want this. But it's looking more and more likely, at this rate.

3losh, the stuff KooKoo reported about you was very recent. The stuff you're reporting here happened around 10 days ago. Yeah, no, not looking into this.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's