[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - A L e E x (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): A L e E x
Their in-game nickname(s): ! Alex . x

Main reason(s): Causing many crashes / disrespecting other players / very dangerous driving, ignoring sirens, using unnecessary force on cops / ramming cops

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...XhHRjRNNGc
Replay timestamps:
4:43 - Causing crash with civilian when passing on red light
13:21 - Crashing into civilian when driving wrong way #1
14:27 - Ignoring sirens and crashing into other cop when driving wrong way
20:05 - Crashing into civilian when driving wrong way #2
22:02 - Crashing into civilian when driving wrong way #3
28:41 - Causing crash with cop when passing on red light
33:40 - Using unnecessary force on cop, with his lags it causes some damage (to see his lags power look at 34:31)
33:50 - Crashing into civilian when driving wrong way #4
33:53 - Using unnecessary force on cops / Ramming cops #2
35:07 - Crashing into civilian when driving wrong way #5
42:34 - Crashing into civilian when driving wrong way and on red light, no sorry for this incident

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was yesterday (03.09) about 18:30 (UK time). After all crashed which he caused (excluding last one) he used only his sorry bind. At end I was trying to talk with him (start at 44:34). When I asked for reason of ramming me he answered "you don't give to me chance". But he could for example reverse instead of doing it. Other needed information are next to timestamps.
hi ,

42:34 - Crashing into civilian when driving wrong way and on red light, no sorry for this incident

i'm apologize for all only in 42:34 don't apologize because he's mistake drift & siren , I don't know the rules very clearly So I am sorry for everything ,

Alex ,

Please be patient while this report is reviewed

[Image: 32396c9268.gif]

Hello,

This user is seen causing far too many accidents, some of which I would classify as blatant ramming.

This is unacceptable, and he will receive a ban for his actions today.
Any further continuation of this sort of behavior will only result in more ban-time.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.

Reference URL's