[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UF1 Fun Cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What it actually says (Because I find this easier!)

STARTING THIS OCTOBER:

This is a small fun cup, using the uf1) These will be 25-35 laps around autocross race-ways (Shout out to DanTaco for some tracks). This is a NONCONTACT league based around points (First scoring 10, tenth scoring 1.. Fastes lap on QUAL gets 1 point, so does fastest in race lap). Drivers will be placed in GROUP B (Top 3 drivers go to group a, bottom 3 from group A go to group B (Only when 10 drivers are in group A will this start)..

RESTRICTIONS:

NO PASSENGERS
All drivers MUST be registered (Either by emailing OR by contacting me on skype/discord OR commenting on this thread)

Useful info:

Discord: FluffyNuggets#4765
Email: [email protected]

LFS Username
LFS Nickname
Number (Numberlist on website):
Team
Experience (Novice, rookie, intermediate, pro):

More info at (Also countdown until next event) this link

Test race 1 on 9/09/16 @ 20:00 UK time

(Thanks to Pete for telling me picture was broken)
It's pretty hard to read.
Can you either copy the text into the thread or make a higher resolution banner?
(2016-09-04 14:19)Wouter Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty hard to read.

(2016-09-04 15:04)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Can you either copy the text into the thread or make a higher resolution banner?

Imgur suppression has screwed me again!
That's not just imgur compression, it was a bad quality image to begin with. You can also tell Imgur to not compress your images. It's a setting.
(2016-09-04 23:19)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]That's not just imgur compression, it was a bad quality image to begin with. You can also tell Imgur to not compress your images. It's a setting.

You can? I will have to make sure its checked from now on, also the image was in native 720 x 1280...
Cup restrictions changed, more races may be added to the season! (Group A now allowed to use UFR)
Seems fun this but im not sure if I can participate
Any if I can heres my sign up I guess:
LFS Username: rougey
LFS Nickname: N20.CyanKill#560
Number: #560
Experience: Intermediate
You should really add some kind of schedule so drivers know what they will be driving before they sign up and so they can be prepared, you also need to upload the layouts somewhere for people to download and test for themselves to see if this is something they'd want to drive in. Some kind of plan as well for each round is a must or nobody will know when to show up for qualifying and the race or nobody will show up as they will not have been given the required information with plenty of notice.
(2016-09-06 16:28)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]You should really add some kind of schedule so drivers know what they will be driving before they sign up and so they can be prepared, you also need to upload the layouts somewhere for people to download and test for themselves to see if this is something they'd want to drive in. Some kind of plan as well for each round is a must or nobody will know when to show up for qualifying and the race or nobody will show up as they will not have been given the required information with plenty of notice.

The schedule is in process now as I write this, the layouts too once we have the full selection of them there will be a pack! This is why I set this to start in October, its now just a sense of putting the tracks in the places I think they will be better for people!
Sounds good Furry Wink
Reference URL's