[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: harjoittelija

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-05-24 11:01:49

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I got a money abuse ban for balance being -5000. Try to tell it shortly:

I used all my money to buy a RAC. Tried to drive following all the rules. Made some silly mistakes and soon my balance went from 0 to -5000.

Had I not bought the car, there would've been no ban. So in my opinnion, my driving wasn't so bad that I should've been banned. I got banned for making not so WISE investments Smile

I hope to get unbanned and get back on track and try to be smarter next time.
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.

Also, it looks as if you may be pitting without being in a safe zone, which on each occasion will cost you €500. Also, please reduce, well actually stop swearing as this carries a €1000 fine also.
I understand. Thank you for understading Smile
Ok, please ensure you do read the two links I put in the previous post. As soon as I can connect to the server (I am currently waiting now but it is full), I will revive your account. Please, be careful upon your return.

I will respond when I have carried out the actions.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's