[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - hsvdin0 (Report Archived by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:SebaDFGT

Their LFS username(s):hsvdin0
Their in-game nickname(s):Dino

Main reason(s): ''Steal money'' he fine me without reasons.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zj83dk...And+SS.rar

Time: 1:29:20.00

I leave pits , i only use the HORN and he start the chase , after , he fine me because I CAUSED AN ACCIDENT ? this is ridiculous ! i want MY MONEY BACK and apologies of that guy. Wink
Chase started because of your drifting/handbrake u-turning in the SAFE ZONE at 1:29:42, then you come towards me and slightly hit me, therefore you instead received the LOWEST POSSIBLE fine for causing an accident, 150€.

If you wouldn't have scratched my car, you would have received a fine for careless driving (drifting in the pitlane)

Your LFS username: hsvdin0

Their LFS username(s):SebaDFGT
Their in-game nickname(s): HokkaidoÐSeba -

Main reason(s): Insulting

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zj83dk...And+SS.rar

Time: 1:30:00, not in the reply anymore, gotta see chatlogs directly after he saved it:

HokkaidoÐSeba Wrote:Repetición MP guardada - IDIOT
Started because drifting , so why u fined me with *CAUSED AN ACCIDENT* ?
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi Seba,

It seems clear that you were originally going to be stopped for careless driving. Ripping a handbrake turn in the pitlane isn't exactly advisable, especially in front of police, as drivers are expected to leave the pits in a careful, predictable manner. Sounding the horn incessantly in the manner you have done, combined with your handbrake turn well within in the officer's field of view could be construed as provoking an officer, as a reminder.

Dino, I don't think I've ever seen the definition of "causing an accident" stretched to such a level. Whilst it could have very easily have been a more serious collision, the front of his car had quite literally barely made contact with your vehicle.

Dino Wrote:If you wouldn't have scratched my car...

You wouldn't phone your mother or other close relative, and say "I've been in an accident", only to show them this, for example. I find it very difficult to justify a €150 fine as a direct result of what had occurred.

Seba, you will be refunded €90 of the €150, and a note will be placed on your URS regarding provoking officers.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's