[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - banned for possible account fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Shadowww

● Time & Date of Incident: 5 minutes ago, 2016-09-06 01:10 GMT+1

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have gotten an automatic Code 1 (Suspected account fraud) ban. I have previously played from Latvia (my home country), however currently I am studying in Denmark.
Fair enough. I'll go ahead and get that unlocked for you.

Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hey,
Went home for 2 weeks, tried to join TC - got banned again.Sad
Bump.
Sorted.
Back in Denmark now, which got me banned again.Sad
Is there a way to have two whitelisted countries (DK and LV for me)? If not, I'll just avoid playing while in Latvia, because most of the time I'm in Denmark.
Bumpy bump :3
guys?Biggrin

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

Sorry for the wait!
Sup,
Back in Latvia on a holiday, again got banned for country change. Can I has an unban, please?
Bump :3

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Reference URL's