[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report of (NoR)Lego (Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: eregonv1
Their LFS username(s): Porsche_Tune
Their in-game nickname(s): (NoR)Lego

Main reason(s): Possible VOB?..

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?cvzysn8do6db5eg

Replay timestamps: 14:08 - He takes the corner and flys for a few seconds, but then flips up-side down, i rub the wall all the time and ive never had this happen - in the replay i leave because he pit quickly and i had no idea what hit me as i was drinking my beverage at the time.

// upon questioning him i recieved no answer, but he said " sorry " to someone he rammed, meaning he wasnt oblivious to "Some" of his actions.

[Image: toT590Z.jpg]

[Image: 3rxJbhV.jpg]

Description of incident (inc date & time): about 15m ago from this post.. ( 9/6/16 - 12:20pm EST

Hello,

While I appreciate the effort put into this report, there's not much I can do at this stage to check over this, bar actually perform a VOB Check on the user next time he is around.

This doesn't give a real answer to this report as mods may be removed or changed since the report was filed, especially if the user in question has seen this report, however I will note this down and I will try follow up with this the next time possible.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's