[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: kudlaty89

● Time & Date of Incident: 1819 UTC September 10.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: idk
● Replay Timestamps: idk

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
First off the reason i got banned says : Respect Administration. Constant complaining hurts the servers environment. It is not tolerated.
Now, i didnt disrespect anybody. All i say was : Server is stupid cuz off action of some cops, and how they work.
Then somebody with TC nick kick me for saying that word : stupid.[ Really? Somebody must be pretty mad for kicking me out like that]
I came back to server and say to this person that you acting childish for kicking me out just like that. And then i quit game. Now when i was trying to join i discover that i got banned , im asking for what ? Banned for 7 days for using word stupid? Somebody here are acting childish and i know one thing it is not me.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Hello,

Over the time you and I were in the server, you complained about several things in main chat. You even called our server stupid. It became a bit annoying and brings the overall feel of our servers down. I told you to stop complaining and you began showing an aggressive attitude towards me and disrespecting my position here at TC.

2016-09-10 18:16:20 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : i can do whatever i want

2016-09-10 18:16:39 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : i can complain i can leave i can drive

2016-09-10 18:16:46 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : i dont care dont look

2016-09-10 18:17:09 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : what a chidlish acting

2016-09-10 18:17:33 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : no yuou acting is chidlidh

No, You can not do whatever you want. That was before I kicked you.

After kick:

2016-09-10 18:17:37 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : you kick me for what?

2016-09-10 18:18:03 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : you cannot compalin wtf ?

2016-09-10 18:18:11 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : thats must be a joke

2016-09-10 18:18:37 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : disreespecting you ??? damn dude you got problems

2016-09-10 18:19:15 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : yes i can Smile

2016-09-10 18:19:25 UTC One (Sydney) kudlaty89 Honda Civic K20 1999 : i can do what i want until you kick me

You disrespected me by ignoring my request for you to stop complaining, telling me im childish, acting like you can do whatever you want (which is disrespectful to not just me, but to TC itself),and telling me that I have problems. For the record, none of your comments actually affect me personally, but I will not allow you to disrespect me, or any other admin with-in TC. After the last message from your chat log above, I began to prepare your ban. You disconnected and I did not get the chance to inform you, and banned you anyways. If you would have taken the time to read our rules you would know that we have some containing:

Do not argue with the TC members.
Respect the TC members
Respect all players.

Ill leave this open for you to respond.

-Dizzle
Yes i can do whatever i want if i do something stupid you gonna chase me , thats simple as it is.[Thats why this server is still alive=CHASING OTHERS]
Yes i called server stupid because when the chase between me and cop finishd another cop stop me like literally 5 sec after that for dangerous driving[i was trying to come back to my lane after chase] and so on. When i say in chat log : i can do whatever i want, i can complain i can leave i can drive, i dont care dont look it was all about driving if i drive bad and cops are chasing me you dont need to look/read if im starting complaing about some cops. The truth is cops in this server are immune . And thats wrong. I will not say sorry to anybody because i didnt disrespect anybody. [That will be stupid to say sorry to server, isnt it?]
People are writing much worst things and dont get kicked .
If you are suggesting that I, as a [TC] member can easily pick and choose what I read in a Main Chat, I don't know what is wrong with you. I dont think you understand the difference in server rules and road laws. I suggest that you learn what you can and can not do here. Please read over our rules thoroughly over the time of your ban.

I never asked you to say sorry so it was not required. However, your response and understanding of this situation did have an impact on my decision to unban you or not.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's