[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Intentional Ramming (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: FORMULA14LIFE

Their LFS username(s): SebaDFGT
Their in-game nickname(s): ManS' Seba

Main reason(s): Intentionally ramming me the 2nd time.1st incident happened at the roundabout (no problem here it was just an accident). He said sorry so i said look next time. After i told him to look he took it personally and started spamming "cry" in the server and then rammed me a second time but this time it was intentional as you will see in the replay. It also looks like he is using speed hack but I am not 100% sure about this. In the replay his xrt accelerates very quickly just before he rams me and was glitching forward upon acceleration but I am not 100% sure about that so i'll leave it to you guys to decide. Thanks all in advance.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?w6kyigl3dl0wln9
Replay timestamps: Main intentional ram - 8:40 Roundabout accident (in case you wanted to see it) - 4:43 Possible speed hack? (not 100% about this) - 8:30

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Thank you all in advance again.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

4:43 - the initial accident - Not a big deal, seemed accidental and acknowledged his mistake to some extent. You tried to type "look", which is fine. But then he said "cry Smile" which clearly upset you, especially as he continued doing so, because you then started to insult him a little bit. You then both proceeded to participate in a somewhat pathetic spamming match (which he kind of initiated) where you spammed "shh." and he spammed "cry Smile". You shouldn't provoke each other or spam the chat.

8:30 - the 'possible speedhacks' - I don't see any evidence of speedhacks, but it was worth mentioning.

8:40 - yep, clear intentional ram.

SebaDFGT will be banned for bad attitude, spamming and intentional ramming.

FORMULA14LIFE, you're receiving a warning for spamming and a general horrible attitude, not just in this case, but also many other cases. Please fix your attitude before you end up serving a ban.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's