[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (tomislav531) (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: tomislav531

● Time & Date of Incident: yesterday ban, 2days ago on server

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I wanted to go on the server, and noticed that host refused connection checked the ban list and saw that I was banned for swearing and I think I know why. 2 days ago somebody send me some swearing word in the pm just as I entered the server, I didnt know why and I was confused I posted it in chat so others can see why someone send me that, because it was other nickname I havent noticed it was my friend on server. So I did not write that swearing word just copied it because i was confused and wanted to show why was somebody swearing on me since I enter the server. I know you CANNOT swear on this server Dizzle has warned me many times on my swearing and I said I wont do it again, and I really didnt because I didnt wrote that originaly and I definately didnt had any intention to swear!
Ignore level: 999
I'm not allowed to post here ikr, but if you want to have all your chances to be unbanned, I suggest you to be a bit more respectful, and to wait for an admin to look at your case. Admins have a life. Smile

Administrator Message by: BP

Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.
(2016-09-13 09:56)tomislav11 Wrote: [ -> ]Ignore level: 999

Could say the same regarding how you've followed our warnings we have given you.

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
(2016-09-13 11:17)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not allowed to post here ikr, but if you want to have all your chances to be unbanned, I suggest you to be a bit more respectful, and to wait for an admin to look at your case. Admins have a life. Smile
Ik whats respect and it was meant to be a joke nothing bad towards admins Smile
I was that 1 who send him PM and its my fault. So sorry for that tomislav and please if you can ignore that 1 swear it will be nice becuase he dont mind anything wrong. Smile Thanks in advance and more time my apologies for that.
You've been warned already multiple times. You will not be unbanned. In future use common sense before typing in public chat.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's