[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Use of cheat/advantage tools???? (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:antonioexzip

● Time & Date of Incident:2016-09-12 09:04:05

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello.
I just try to connect to your server and Host refuse connection,Becose i got ban..Why??
Can someone explain me why did i get ban and what does it mean:Use of cheat/advantage tools
We are currently discussing this matter internally and the reason of the ban is just policy at this moment in time.

The incident is referring to your driving in the roundabout on Sydney earlier.

We will get back to you in due course Smile
I can told you that i didnt use any cheats or andvatage toold..I literally used a hammer and pliers,i can take a picture and show..
That's still classed as Insim abuse as you was not driving the car yourself.

Anyway, will discuss internally and get back to you Smile
Hello Antonio,

The rule you broke today was as follows:

Rules Wrote:1.10. Do not exploit any bugs within LFS or InSim.
If you take notice of one, contact an administrator. Don't try to cheat or abuse the system.

On this occasion, we will be granting an unban immediately, however we will be leaving you with a stern warning. Insim abuse is looked upon harshly and will not be tolerated.
In this instance, your gain was none to minimal, however please ensure this sort of behaviour does not occur again whilst playing in our servers.

Im sure you know this, but upon your return please ensure you are fully up together with our rules.

Upon your confirmation of reading this, an unban will be authorised.

Regards

Ash
I read it and understand..It will not happend again
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's