[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:Seyi01

● Time & Date of Incident: No clue

● Replay / Screenshot Link: No Clue
● Replay Timestamps: No Clue

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I have no clue what so ever on why I was banned I checked the ban list and it said I was banned for 7 days for driving that doesn't make sense cause I wasn't ramming or doing anything stupid so I really don't understand why this has happened.
Hello,

I was the admin who banned you - I did so due to your ramming on the cop who was in your chase.
You slowed down and pitted him which was fine, but then when he was in front of you, you rammed him into the corner of an armco.

The reasons for me banning you come down to the follow points:
  • The seriousness of the incident
  • The fact I warned you regarding your driving mere days ago
If you can explain to me why you did this and make me feel sure you're not going to repeat such actions I'll absolutely consider altering this ban.
I really didn't mean to pit him into the barrier as you could see I could exactly turn with hot tyres and a damaged car due to the ramming him and the other cop gave as you could see in the footage but I'm 100% sure this wont happen again it was like 27 minutes into the chase just getting a bit clumsy but I said sorry and I'm sorry again
I get that it's 27 minutes in but you can't be getting that clumsy, especially after your prior warning for stuff like this.

Anyhow, I will unban you, on the condition that this wont happen again in the near future - you're still on thin ice as you were before this ban.
If you could reply stating you understand, I'll unban you asap.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Yes I understand I'm very sorry for this inconvenience I'm very sure this wont happen again
Thanks.
I'll process your unban now, should take around 5 minutes tops.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's