[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Paulius (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: eregonv1

Their LFS username(s): IgNn
Their in-game nickname(s): Paulius

Main reason(s): Intentional Ramming to enforce a chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?7dg5cwn9pgfmgkg

Replay timestamps:

1:06:10 - Subject passes me, at the time I was lagging a bit due to me downloading some pictures off of my mediafire... On my screen he hit me, but my car, nor his showed damage, I originally was going to fine him, but realized the absence of damage, so i gave him a warning, after review of the incident on the replay, there was no contact. - my error.

1:06:30 - I pull him over for the false contact, give him a warning.

1:07:20 - I slow down due to Erik having hot tires to avoid hitting him, paul was pretty much tailgating me as he wanted to pass ( i assume to start a chase based off of speeding ) and Paul rear-ends me, I dont pull him over for causing an accident as it wasnt 100% his doing

1:07:25 - Paul pits' me as i was about to start a chase with Erik to insue chase, I attempt to contact him, but no response.

-Erik was also very wreckless before my arrival at that intersection, up to you if you review him aswell based on timestamps.-

Description of incident (inc date & time): 9/11/2016 | around 7pm EST
Well, only crash was when you braked at 1:07:19 I didnt saw that you are braking and slightly rammed you, kinda my foult, should keep bigger distance. Then I pitted you calmly witouth giving any damage to you because i wanted you to chase me, but after you went other way and say "excuse me" I apologized. So where is the problem? And btw why you waited 5days?

Edit: yeah, rules state that i cannot do anything to cop car, even tough many pits or sligtly scrathes it to get chased. Im sorry for that pit.
Was sick the night this happened, hence the late posting of the report, Ive only just broke my fever below 38C.

// After reviewing the replay again, i see your hotkey "Sorry"

General Rule - 1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents
, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

The problem here isnt your hit, this isnt a ram report, but an unnecessary crash. Your hit was obvious with intent of an hit ( yes it was very light ) but it did cause a "Crash" you spun me a 180. )

In my eyes the 2 individuals in front of me were more " of an infraction " . At 1:07:19 I see two cars stopped on the road, blocking it almost completely, one with obvious tire smoke, hence why i slowed down with the intent to pull the one with tire smoke over.

Yes I could have fined your for causing an accident, but yours was not an accident, and as you yourself stated, the hit and pit maneuver whilst not in chase was with intention to start a chase.

Quote:Then I pitted you calmly witouth giving any damage to you because i wanted you to chase me - Paul

The only time you are allowed to use force on a cop, is when in chase, stated in 3.10 below

3.10. Force

You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.
Even as a cop this guy rams like hell sorry for the use of language but during my chase he was ramming me aswell
(2016-09-16 19:23)Seyiot365 Wrote: [ -> ]Even as a cop this guy rams like hell sorry for the use of language but during my chase he was ramming me aswell

If you are not involved with this topic, please dont post here.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I find it extremely concerning that Paulius has 406 hrs to his name, yet thinks it's acceptable to hit a cop for a chase.

He'll receive a confirmable warning. Anything more, in this particular instance, would probably be unnecessary.

(2016-09-16 19:23)Seyiot365 Wrote: [ -> ]Even as a cop this guy rams like hell sorry for the use of language but during my chase he was ramming me aswell

Without proof, nothing can be done.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's