[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: IOS 10 is out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am so tempted to update but my iPhone is Jailbroken
Any updated yet? Heard a rumor that the iPhone is way slower after the update. That's why I'm waiting for the moment
Heard something also about lot of them getting briked?
(2016-09-14 19:30)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Any updated yet? Heard a rumor that the iPhone is way slower after the update. That's why I'm waiting for the moment

That happens almost always Apple releases a new model. The old one gets slowed down artificially with new software.
Bricked my phone last night, pain in the arse to sort via iTunes but luckily did not have to do a factory restore like others did.

Got 10 now though on my 6s Plus and it works like a charm, cannot notice any difference in speed either Smile
(2016-09-14 19:44)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-14 19:30)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Any updated yet? Heard a rumor that the iPhone is way slower after the update. That's why I'm waiting for the moment

That happens almost always Apple releases a new model. The old one gets slowed down artificially with new software.

True , just for the user notice that the phone cant works anymore and buy the new phone , in this case , iPhone 7.

Just if you notice this, you can downgrade (Idk how, but heard that you can)
IOS 10 Change Log:

-Allowed Siri to open apps like it should have done in the first place
-Copied facebook messenger and stuffed it into our I message App.

Enjoy!

-Apple
[Image: 57208823.jpg]
Reference URL's