[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request-gyuszy (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: gyuszy

- Time & Date of Incident: 2012. 03. 09.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fgnnku2t2arnd56
- Replay Timestamps:
-chasing Bez starts at: 1:52:22 (by me, SzZsolti[COP])
-chase end at: 2:09:35

Yesterday, Bez reported Karak with the reason of driving through a pit garage. Bez wrote in the report: 'All 3 cops drive through. (I think this is cause they saw Karak driving through.)'
In the chase there were 4 cops, and we both got our ban. (Some of us got 5 days, some of us 7. Can not understand the difference.)

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

I got 7 days ban for driving through pit garage. However if you check the video from every cops view, you can clearly see that I never drove through any pit garages. So I got banned for nothing. Please fix it.

Thanks for the help.
SzZsolti[COP]
Hello,

You have been warned before for entering pit garages (end of last year). I take it you remember that?
Yes, i remeber someone told me not to drive into it. And I did not do it. Smile
You did yesterday, you drove through a pit garage, despite being warned not to (and knowing you are not to).
Me? when? Please show me replay.. I am sure, I wasn't.
I've reviewed the replay and I can only apologise, you're right in the fact you didn't go through. I must have been having a bad day and speccing the wrong cop at the time. You will be unbanned shortly.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's