[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Mossos d'escuadra black (Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Today Im here with a police skin. The design its from a patrol in Spain. This design have been approved on the past, but I wanted to change the original car and have changed the base color from white to black. It should be fine, but lets avoid further problems Smile

The original car :

[Image: cmx_00000111.jpg]

[Image: cmx_00000112.jpg]

[Image: cmx_00000113.jpg]

[Image: cmx_00000114.jpg]

Thanks in advance.
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!
Okey, thanks!
Dear [TC] Members, how its going?

Maybe have been a bussy month with lot of changes and improves for us, but, have this been forgotten? If not, sorry for bump this.

Have a nice weekend,
Borja.
Sorry for the late reply, Borja.

We think that you will need to increase the 'POLICIA' text size on the front, back and sides.

There are also questions raised about the fact that the original skin is white and the replica is black. Is there any way to make the skin less pedestrian-like?
(2016-10-19 23:19)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to make the skin less pedestrian-like?

You don't mean pedestrian, do you? Tongue
(2016-10-20 13:24)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-19 23:19)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to make the skin less pedestrian-like?

You don't mean pedestrian, do you? Tongue

Haha, I though he mean pederastian, or maybe no? Tongue

Do not worry about late reply, I can understand it and there is no problem with.
This night/tomorrow will do few changes and will post new reply.

Thanks,
Borja.
Well, I have increased the size of every policia text.
Also, I redesigned the red rear and side parts to make it bigger and mate it looks a bit more like a police car.

Here you can check it:

[Image: cmx_00000139.jpg]
[Image: cmx_00000140.jpg]
[Image: cmx_00000141.jpg]
There are still some concerns about this:

Quote:There are also questions raised about the fact that the original skin is white and the replica is black.

A few of us believe the 'black' sort of makes it look less like a police skin - at least in this particular case. I wonder if there's a version of this cop livery in real life which is black?

Sorry for the lack of activity in this thread on our behalf.
Dont worry, we can have irl things and miss this.

No, there isnt a black car in the city, its on White. The replica its cause of the design, but the base colour its balck on this case, not White as originally.

I can understand that it can be low police recognised, so if think that this will cause problems, denied it, there is no problem Smile
OK Smile

Skin Submission Denied
The skin in this thread has been denied approval and may not be used on the servers until a subsequent request is approved!
Reference URL's