[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [MED] N20•Jango(JangoKFC) (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: smirkysmoke

Their LFS username(s): JangoKFC
Their in-game nickname(s): [MED] N20•Jango

Main reason(s): Careless driving as MED

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...3312923991
Replay timestamps: 56:35-1:03:30

Description of incident (16.09.16 - 1256 UTC):
56:35ff speeding, drifting, crashing, spinning
56:42 Chats: "Stuck? Flipped? Out Of Fuel? Press ¢ÏSOS¢Ï button!" Later he claims he forgets he has MED-tag when he joins.
This prooves he is well aware of his tag and chooses willingly to disobey laws and rules, and is a liar.
56:56 drifting, causing an accident
58:10 causing another accident drifting. I'm highly visible and he hit me at the same spot just a minute ago. Could be classed deliberate, imho.
58:54 Yet again an "accident"
59:10 Activates sirens and strobe, once again prooving he is aware of his MED-role
59:40 speeding and drifting
1:00:30 drifting out of garage in pitlane
1:02:10ff more drifting
1:03:00 Chats: "Stuck? Flipped? Out Of Fuel? Press ¢ÏSOS¢Ï button!"
1:03:05 speeding, drifting

He has been warned for this dozens of times. Its clearly gaining an unfair advantage. MEDs have the privilege to not be able to be chased when responding. To keep this priviliege they have to obey roadlaws. Go TOW, or follow roadlaws, it's as simple as that.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

Thanks for the report, and apologies for the delay in us responding.

I agree that the user showed no regard for his role and was clearly breaking 11.1 and 11.2 throughout.

I've suspended the users MED rights for 14 days.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's