[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Pedal axis problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am I being stupid. My clutch pedal doesn't work, and the brake pedal registers as 2 axis things. Uploaded vid for extra help, enjoy my legs https://youtu.be/7u_7XVL8We0

help Smile
Tried netkar pro, rfactor 2 (game blew up) and AC, both games detected brake pedal as both brake and clutch axis, clutch has no input
Which pedals are you using? G27?

Try to check the profiler on it, maybe is something setting for have both combinated
g29^ New profiler is awful I dont even know how to use but I'll check

I looked at profiler and I dont see any option for combined pedals :-(
Combined pedals is an LFS feature, check the controls menu. Send us a screenshot of that screen in axes/ff view.
Check these settings:

In Logitech Profiler:
[Image: UIjuQyM.jpg]
[Image: bc8fIn6.jpg]

In LFS:
[Image: mL7xJyV.jpg]
I see, the software for the G29 differs from the G25/27 one. And for a long time it wasn't possible to get separate axes.
However, it seems they updated it:

[Image: 6dLscFv.png]

I'm not sure where exactly to find this option. Maybe in Logitech Profiler, maybe even just in the Windows Control panel.
Thanks for reply
Yea the new profiler doesnt actually have any useful options [Image: w0Zi7Io.jpg]

Also, combined pedals is unticked
[Image: 2fuEcLP.jpg]

[Image: dJ3SIus.jpg]
[Image: 6WO0i1Q.jpg]

Dont see anything wrong with settings, anything wrong with axis stuff?
That looks totally ok. I think from here, it's not possible to say anything useful without actually seeing the bars move when you move the wheel/pedals.
Does this help in any kind of way? https://youtu.be/h9C8W4yLT4w
I'll also try different computer when I get home
Wow, that looks pretty dodgy. Maybe some monkey connected the wrong wires?
Can you do the same test while in Windows' Game Controller dialogue?

Like here:
[Image: CYM8VIV.jpg]
I've only had this wheel for 3 days, it worked for a while. I don't think you can get to that to that controller bit with the new profiler, as I said it's rubbish. I'll try installing the old one, I think I have before but it didn't work
From the start I've though there might be a hardware issue with the potentiometers and their wiring. But this is a very odd problem. Logitech might be able to answer better to be honest.
(2016-09-19 10:18)Banana4Life Wrote: [ -> ]I've only had this wheel for 3 days, it worked for a while. I don't think you can get to that to that controller bit with the new profiler, as I said it's rubbish. I'll try installing the old one, I think I have before but it didn't work

Search in Windows for Game Controllers and that dialogue will pop up.
Okay I'll try that, and if it doesn't work I'll open them up
Opening game controllers, and then properties it gives me these options
[Image: cAQ6ypb.jpg]
[Image: 8sh7jib.jpg]
Clicking default doesn't do anything and doesn't give you the option for anything else
Nice, Logitech doesn't even bother anymore to develop the most fundamental dialogues. But they certainly had at least 3 designers working on the Profiler's GUI.
Oh well, I'll try other computer tomorrow I dont expect much :-(
Tried them on a different computer. Same problem. Also opened them up, couldn't see anything wrong, wires were in correct order rip. I've lost count how many I've had
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's