[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TC Lights - English Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

This is a repost, but I've not recently had any replies so was looking for a follow up.

The latest version of TC lights is by far the best we've had in terms of getting 3 tones, bull horn, no bugs and a genuine 'beep beep' when cancelling all tones (just like real life in the UK).

For those of you that don't know, in the UK we use the horn to turn on, cycle tones, and will double tap the horn to cancel the sirens cycle.

This is almost perfectly replicated in TCLights and LFS, apart from the fact that you have to press then hold the horn to cycle through to the final down (pier/hilo usually). Is there a way to change this so that it replicates the real UK siren setup and plays the hi-lo on it's own (for as long as the player likes), and then just continues the cycle again?

One press starts siren on wail, the next press will change it to the yelp, then another press will change it to hilo/pier. The next press would reset the cycle bringing you back to the wail, with a double press cancelling it as usual.

Holding down for the bullhorn doesn't appear to have any issues and it works well. I'd really like it if we had 100% full control (as an option, as some sirens allow 2 tones at once) over the sirens as they do in real life.

Anyone?

Quattro
Nope, this program is based using the /siren command system which is programmed to use 2 .wav files.
(2016-09-19 16:04)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, this program is based using the /siren command system which is programmed to use 2 .wav files.

I'm not asking if it's possible right now, I'm suggesting an edit be made for a UK version Smile
Sorry, but please don't just repost a thread if it hasn't got replies, that's just spamming.
Reference URL's